• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Neverused (NU) Battles

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

This metagame appears in 3 generations prior to generation 6 (RSE, DPP, BW). For reference, use the various tier lists for this metagame which are located in the 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen Tier List sticky threads on this forum

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.

Last edited:

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
I would like to battle my friend code is 0820-2926-0077

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for NU battles Flats or 6vs6 I dont mind but preferable 6vs6.

no hax'd pokemon.

Tony1995

Fighting Gym Leader
Looking for an NU battle, message me