1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Me Thread - Official Battle Spot / VGC Battles

Discussion in '7th Gen Battles' started by Ragnarok, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok #BeastMode Staff Member Super Mod

Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. Hallowblight

Hallowblight Dragonborn

IGN Hallow 2981-6840-2859, Flat Rules.

3. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

I assume for the most part, the recent Spooky Cup would fall under VGC? Basically I'm looking for double battles where the trainers only use the eligible pokémon from the recent Spooky Cup. Only thing I'd change from their rules is megas of eligible pokémon are fine as well as not banning transfered 'mons. However, I will not battle pokémon that have been generated and/or altered, pokémon that have been bred from known to be generated and/or altered pokémon ANYWHERE in their family tree, as well as generated items (I don't mind painted shinies, clones, and/or altered name/ball)

4. EKZ1505

EKZ1505 Trust The Process

Wow I wish I had found this section sooner! Message me if you're interested in VGC battles! Best of 3 is preferred, but I'll do whatever, even if you're just testing new teams!

I think that team-building is best done in a group for VGC, so if anyone needs help with their team or is looking to get into the format, I'll willing to help any way I can! Nothing against smogon or singles formats, but I really prefer VGC and have gotten pretty good I think, and I really want the format to continue to grow! I hang out over at NuggetBridge (a competitive Pokemon site dedicated pretty much solely to VGC) pretty often and I think I've done good work rating VGC teams here on serebii, so I think I'm capable of giving a lot of constructive input to anyone who wants help!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  5. Shinyhunter1990

Shinyhunter1990 Shiny Hunter 4 life

Hello I would like to try out my team for the June international challenge
    Best two out of three preferred
    Double battle
    4v4

6. BugCatcher6

BugCatcher6 Active Member

Anyone participating in the Weakness Cup? Looking to get some practice battles in before it starts.

PM me please.

7. ptz

ptz Well-Known Member

Anyone wanna smash me in a wifi battle?

8. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

FC - 4828-5671-5281
    I'll do any kind of battle. Lv. 50, Lv. 100, Singles, Doubles, 3v3, 6v6. You name it. As long as it's a fun and challenging battle, I'll accept it if you can find me on the guest list. I say that because Festival Plaza's online service ain't so good with it's constant rotations blocking off friends and VIPs.

9. Crimson Majestic

Crimson Majestic From Dusk to Dawn

3DS Friend Code 0817-4646-8596
    Format
    Mixed Tier 6 vs 6 (non-standard)
    Generation Generation 7 (Pokemon USUM
    Other Rules Level 100