• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Overused (OU) Battles

mparr65

Looking for some OU battles

Mitch
white fc:3139 3008 8517

Joarthus

Imagine if you didn't have to sit here, posting and waiting for a PM in order to maybe battle someone. I've just launched www.Pokebattlehub.com. We are a new site dedicated to creating a professional battling scene and we have a simple and effective way of finding you battles quickly. Right now, all we have are the queues for battling and some instructional videos on competitive battling, but we're going to be adding many new features in the near future and we hope to receive enough support to start a series of live tournaments all across the country. If you're interested in competitive battling and want to perhaps promote a professional scene, please check us out.

Once again, that is www.pokebattlehub.com.

Thanks so much :D

mparr65

Lookin for some OU battles

white fc: 3139 3008 8517

UGNS69

weird trainer
info is in my signature
OU battle
i just need pratice (Y)

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Looking for someone to win against.
I say this because there no chance of me losing.
ever.
Ive only lost one time. That wasn't because of hax but because I was in the middle of getting laid, close-combating and body slamming like a champ, thankfully no one got paralyzed, I accidently turned my off button during the festivity.

0733-7551-6656
OU
Triples
Rotation.
All day
Everyday

Except for when I'm working, at the lake, at the river, on a boat, out drinking beers at the bar, taking shots, drinking beer and taking shots, drinking beer and taking shots and grinding on some hoes, drinking beers and taking shots while taking hoes home to my room in my parents basement, trying to convince those hoes to stay and my parents wont wake up anytime soon.

Challenge me.

EonDragonFTW

Looking for a standard, OU, 6v6 battle
any type of battle is fine, as long as launcher is on.
FCs in sig, Pm me when you want to battle.

djkkdcb25

trainer all the way
looking for 6 on 6 battle pm me if you want to battle

rocktopuss

Wanderer
Not sure if this necessarily goes here but looking for OU battles but non standard like Mono-Colour or Rotation :3
FC in sig, you know the drill.