• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Overused (OU) Battles

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Wouldn't mind doing some 6 on 6 battles. PM if interested.

lionheartstrice

Hi everyone brand new to the site and Wi-Fi battles! Id love to start fighting right away. Single 6 pokemon OU

NAME: conner

my friend code is
3912 8369 5092

Last edited:
i just noticed this thread and i just made a page on here today! please add me? il battle you. but i dont use legendaries.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I can battle anybody in any tier except Uber. :)
6vs6 with no wonder launcher. FC in my sig. Just PM or VM me if you want to battle. :)

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
I am free for wifi OU and Uber tier matches. lvl 100 no launcher. Please PM me if you want to battle. FC and name in sig.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
PM for standard OU battle....

FC: 0562 7412 3100