• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Overused (OU) Battles

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

This metagame appears in all generation prior to generation 6. For reference, use the various OU tier lists which are located in the all of the Tier List sticky threads on this forum

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.

Last edited:

mukku12

looking for OU battle pm me

pkmnnerd14

Event Collector
looking for OU standard 6v6 battle. FC in sig PM me

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Looking for OU battle
pm me please

mudkipinator

Living life
looking for a 6v6 standard OU battle.
FC: 4212-3302-7383
IGN: JUAN
PM me if interested.

iwhyte8921

Most Amazing Trainer
OU battle me!!!

Someone Please OU Single Battle Me! I play by the standard OU rules no UBERS!
My FC is 3997-7028-5925. PM me your FC and what I should enter your name in the PalPad as.

afsm1

OU battle anyone

looking for OU. Trainer's name Frodo and number is 1120 2274 7766