• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Overused (OU) Battles

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
Looking for 6v6, no wonder launcher, no drizzletoed, no prankster sableye. My pokemon are generally UU, but there are some OU thrown in

Darkrulerjoe

I'm looking for a battle or battles if anyone is interested. I have never had a battle over Wifi and first time doing battle with some one that is not my friends...I've always did Battle Subway rules with my friends but I looked at the serebii's battle rules and I'll try them...The only rule that I might forget is which items are banned from using lol...If i break one please let me know and we can do a rematch with the item off etc (From what It seems the only banned items was ones that decrease Opp's accuracy right?) So if anyone wants to do a battle with me..I could always use some testing of my pokemon so I know how good they are and might think of some nice combo's for the battle subway lol...

I'm looking for a 6 Pokemon battle, doing 2v2...No Wonder Launcher, I have only like 1 maybe 2 OU pokemon I think and the rest were UU/RU and some even NU lol...If your interested in a battle then let me know, I'll be on the forums a lot today/tomorrow.

1 Last question...Does Wifi matches automatically level your pokemon to 50 for the battle? (Like it does in Battle Subway?) Because some of my competitive pokemon were like level 30 and 40s and just wondering so I don't walk into a battle with level 30s against a person with level 50s lol...Although I do have enough competitive pokemon that are level 50 so it wouldn't hurt me if not but some of the pokemon I wanted to test were level 30s and I don't feel like leveling them up for wifi battles.

patthecat11756

Anybody up for a basic OU battle? My fc is 3525 8208 3906. I'll be checking fairly recently, so just PM me and let me know!

diamondexpert

Dragon Tamer
Up for a basic OU double battle. My fc is 2924 4204 8614

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Up for an OU Battle
BT: 6vs6 Flat or Lv 100 Single (doubles and triples are good too)
NO LAUNCHERS!!! (and no running)
In game name is my serebii username
Friend Code in Sig.
I havent done a Rotation battle, but im willing to try it :D

patthecat11756

Battle anybody? My fc is 3525 8208 3906 im up for a single, no wonder launcher battle

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
It seems like the last few times I posted, I got no takers. I guess I posted too late or something. Anyway, I'm up for a match. No hax items, sleep clause on, etc. PM me for a battle

Last edited:

Lord N007

Ou single battle

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
Battle me please

Name:Hector
Friend code:1722 0034 5858
3 on 3 battle Single.

Last edited:

neonkid

im back!!!
name: ekstasy

fc :0304 7424 6953

bs: single anything goes /no restictions

patthecat11756

Anybody looking for a single OU battle? Pm me with your fc and ill give you mine!