• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Overused (OU) Battles

Arctic Fury

Legendary Trainer
anyone want to battle

If it is a No Restrictions battle, then yes.

i'll be using Dialga, Arceus, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Zekrom, and Swampert

i have access to wifi on wednesdays and thursdays until december

let me know what team of 6 you will be using... :D

Arctic Fury

Legendary Trainer
I really want a battle with no restrictions someone plz answer

Pokemon black fc is 5329 7346 7272

I'll be using Dialga, Arceus, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Zekrom, and Swampert

I'll bet you're going to use Keldeo as one of your team members.

i'm on Black 2 Version

black 2 fc: 5201 0364 1308

+Ike

♥ Call me Lexi ♥
;025; PM me for a single battle please!! ;025;
Black2 FC: 5415 8177 0727
Name: Alex
I'm available at any time!!

Last edited:

patthecat11756

Anybody looking for a battle? Pm me and let's have a good battle!

aavr1992

Johto Dominator
I'm always up for a match, singles or doubles are fine, even the occasional triple/rotation. Send me a PM

Standard rules, including hax item and sleep clause apply.

patthecat11756

Anybody up for a battle? My fc is in my signature. Just pm me and let's have a good battle!

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Anyone looking to battle? no restrictions Wonder Launcher off? Singles or Rotation preferably, pm if you want

deadflame

Pokémon Master
Hello, everybody. I'm pretty new at competitive battling, and I'm looking for a 6 on 6, OU battle, with no item clause. Everything else is standard, ie, species and sleep clause, no evasion moves, etc. My White FC is 4298 7760 0419. Message or reply if interested.

SJU Baseball

OU battle anyone??? Im brand new to competitive battles so my team isnt that good but i wanna get used to the metagame involved first

black 2 fc 0004 1572 6162

metaclown

if ur interested single OU, standard rules. I'm new here, but have some experience with wifi battling.
Trainer name: Nikke
FC: 0304 8221 0861
PM if lookin for battle

Last edited: