• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread - Overused (OU) Battles

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.

Last edited:

Jbird

Jbird
FC:1993 8350 6869
2v2 multi battles if your interested hit me up! like to get a few going today :O:) thanx

Pretty much always down to battle, shoot me a PM. I play Smogon rules generally.

commirevo89

Send me a friend request, I'm itching to get some good 6 on 6 singles going. FC is 3411-1615-5187. Note, I'm in Japan so I have a bit of a time difference from any players in the west.

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Janis, (FC in sig), singles or doubles

knil21

FC :4081 6709 4077
For every kind of battle , double, single or triple, in ou.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
IGN: Jared
FC: 3007-9205-1376

Looking for single battles. If you add me, contact me with your info.

Fcruz63

Fer FC:2793-1434-8933 up to anything, i am up to any challenge, hit me up, i will add you

"It is my destiny"

Looking for single battle, normal rules, OU. PM your friend code and we'll get to it :) will be ariund for a while. FC in signature.

EonDragonFTW

trying to arrange a multibattle, PM me and we'll try to find 4 people