• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread - Overused (OU) Battles

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.

Last edited:

Jbird

Jbird
FC:1993 8350 6869
2v2 multi battles if your interested hit me up! like to get a few going today :O:) thanx

Pretty much always down to battle, shoot me a PM. I play Smogon rules generally.

commirevo89

Send me a friend request, I'm itching to get some good 6 on 6 singles going. FC is 3411-1615-5187. Note, I'm in Japan so I have a bit of a time difference from any players in the west.

I'm looking for a battle with standard rules. PM me I guess.

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Janis, (FC in sig), singles or doubles

knil21

FC :4081 6709 4077
For every kind of battle , double, single or triple, in ou.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
IGN: Jared
FC: 3007-9205-1376

Looking for single battles. If you add me, contact me with your info.

Fcruz63

Fer FC:2793-1434-8933 up to anything, i am up to any challenge, hit me up, i will add you

"It is my destiny"

Looking for single battle, normal rules, OU. PM your friend code and we'll get to it :) will be ariund for a while. FC in signature.

EonDragonFTW

trying to arrange a multibattle, PM me and we'll try to find 4 people