• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread - Overused (OU) Battles

Tactical Squirtle

Looking for an OU XY battle. I spend so much time breeding creating teams and even more time trying to use said teams -_-. I need the practice people >.<

5301 1327 4714

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Anyone want to battle OU?
FC: 3652-1012-6122

Ballzeh

Hello ! Add me if you wanna battle sometimes (VGC15 and OU 6v6 only) :) just send me a PM with your IGN ^^

FC : 0147 - 1920 - 6007 | IGN : Séb

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
Hello there Serebiiforums!

I'm looking for ORAS Wi-Fi Battles. 6V6 Singles are preferred :)

FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

Strings805

Standard OU battle normal rules.
FC: 2423-2878-5203

Would anyone like to battle me and my competitive Pokemon? OU, 6vs6, LVL100. VM or PM me to settle a time!
FC: 4656-6673-5632.
BRING IT ON!!!

massak3

Looking for single battles, OU obviously.
3797-8123-7709
Message me and we can set something up. I live on America's east coast, just in case you we need to work with time differences.

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Finally done with classes for now (until my summer ones start at least) so whoever wants to have some OU single battles PM me! info is in my sig! :D

Roi C.

Space Monkey
Looking for OU singles, 6v6.

PM me.