• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread - Overused (OU) Battles

Fc-1993-8678-7941 Singles
Also all my stuff is on X&Y not ORAS

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Looking for 6v6 OU battle (Please do not bring anything banned from the OU tier!)
FC: 3652-1012-6122 PM or VM me.

JDude042

In-Game Name: Jeffrey
Nintendo 2DS Friend Code: 4356-2076-9353

I haven't really done competitive battling since 4th gen, and I'm looking to get back into it by testing out some Pokemon I bred. My team is OU and I'm pretty much looking to do 6 Vs 6 Singles against anyone with UU-OU Pokemon, no Ubers or anything please. Just send me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as possible to arrange a battle when I'm available.

Kae

Zeke's the in game name and battling is my game! still learning the ropes here, but im open to battle whenever im available.

FC:3368-3616-4578

Any pokemon between NU to OU plox and thox =]

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Boredom strikes again! Looking for some OU battles, anyone that feels up for the challenge should PM me. Look in my sig, winners might earn themselves a prize! :)

Looking for OU battles. Relatively new to competitive Pokemon so dont be over critical of me XD. My FC is in my sig and PM me if you accept.

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
I'm looking for ORAS Wi-Fi battles. Singles, 6v6 :)

FC: 3454 0728 9992. Trainer name: Nikolaj

PM me if interested :)

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
FC in Sig. Casual battle, anything goes except; regular OU battle restrictions are in effect, no legends, and no switching out pokemon.
(I don't know where else I could put this battle request)

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
Anyone up for a ORAS OU battle? Just PM me your 3DS fc.

BlasterKai

If anyone is on here and would like to battle then please feel free to add me. FC is in the sig, pm me

locghoul

PM me for OU battle