• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread - Overused (OU) Battles

Ryuken

Steel User
FC: 3196-4539-1508
Looking for standard 6v6 Gen7 OU battles.
Pm for details or anything else.

Granis

I'm looking for Gen 7 Wi-Fi battles, feel free to PM me! Happy to meet and battle anyone to test my team(s) and all!

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Finally finished building my first team of the 7th generation! PM me if you would like to battle, I'm always up for a challenge.

aerial_ace

Looking for 7 gen battles. Been breeding and catching like crazy over the last few weeks so want to test my mons out. Pm me if interested

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
I’m not into competitive battling, but maybe in ORAS I can do a 1V1 with my Serperior and one of Your pokemon. It’s not competitively built, but I will make a team maybe.

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Itching for an OU battle before pokebank is released and the metagame shifts. PM me!

Xeno the Doomguy

I have a switch and getting back into Pokemon!
Anyone on 6v6 OU wifi battle me just send pm.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Do people still use this? I'm looking for a match in the next short while. Message and we can set something up