• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread - Overused (OU) Battles

Jemslie123

Mentally Unstable
After some fairly casual battles (I'm not too hung up on clauses or following tiers too strictly as I can never remember all the little rules and I'm really just looking for some fun) to try get back into a little competitive battling.
Never really done OU before so don't expect any amazing battling haha. PM me to arrange some battles. :)

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Hai. I might be interested in some experimental wi-fi battles soonish. I'm not very keen on using legendaries but otherwise I like it tier free. PM me if you're up for some fun!

JinMo92

Add me for OU Battles!
My FC is 0216-0791-6854
IGN: Jin