• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Uber Battles

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Looking for an Ubers battle. FC in sig. Singles only plz.

Gavman87

I'm not the boss
Anyone up for ubers. I"m ready and can battle from now to 2. (On the serebii clock down below)
FC is in sig. Pm me!

Costa

anyone want's to battle me?

FC in signature

you can use any style

pm my if so

P.S.: My Pokémon are not so strong

Flash2010

Shiny Master
anyone want to battle? kinda new...only battled one person on serebii so far.

hemicuda

i claim sigilyph!
wassup,i wanna wifi battle so if u do pm me.

jolt20

F.E.A.R. lives on.
Ubers

Looking for an Ubers battle! single battle, standard rules, and may end up on Youtube! anyone interested?

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Anyone up for a 6 vs 6 Ubers single battle? If you're interested, please PM/VM Me. My FC is 4599-0995-6858.

xDestoyerx

Who wants to battle

Hey can i get an ubers match friend code is 5243 4089 0971 also im new so where do you go in the pokemon center to meet the person your battling with i think its the union room but not sure anyway who wants to battle

S2k7porky

need moar caffeine
Anyone up for Ubers? PM me and stuff.

takbir10

Banned
i want a 2 on 2 uber battle lv100 PM me please

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Looking for an ubers battle fc in sig, vm me
plz

Ciano10

Trainer
Looking for a UU battle 0948 1434 6456 is my FC
pm me

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Anyone up for a 6 vs 6 Ubers battle? If you're interested, please PM/VM Me. My FC is 4599-0995-6858.