• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Uber Battles

XoJoseph

The N00B Battler
Battle

Looking for any battle , Never had one any newbies or advanced tips to help or anyone willing to battle and put on youtube?

White friend code 1592 7188 6881

Wins 0
Losses 0
Draw 0

skylerzsmith

Dark Master
looking for an ubers battle need to test a team out pm/vm me.

takbir10

Banned
want 2 on 2 uber battle

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Anyone up for a standard match? Lemme know if you don't wanna use thundurus/excadrill.

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
6v6 all legends no restritions

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Looking for any battle , Never had one any newbies or advanced tips to help or anyone willing to battle and put on youtube?

White friend code 1592 7188 6881

Wins 0
Losses 0
Draw 0

Wanna battle

SilverBullet15

I Wana Battle PM message me ,, i Want a 6v6 Lvl 100 battle
Name: PAUL

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
battle me

Lets battle llvl 100s and legends that are allowed

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
standard Ubers match
Leafy
0518 6560 6287

Note: the battle might go on Youtube

rexon

looking for a battle
name:eek:scar
black fc:0905-4685-2458
i will use pokemon hunting your weakness down
fight me anytime,any battle(besides rotation)
use any pokemon
PM and i will accept and you can tell me if you want to battle and we can get it started

I want 3v3 single double or triple battle no restrictions VM Or PM for battle FC and Name In Sig

Batista3

Hey guys, new to the forums, looking for Uber battles... Add me please!
Pokémon Black: 0089 5891 3853 (Single Battle, No Restrictions, Wonder Launcher OFF)

Last edited:

CheeseWeasel

FC: 3869-0015-3964
Uber match anyone? PM me with your FC if you're up for it. My FC is in my sig/ on my profile. Single Battle, no restrictions, wonder launcher off