• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Uber Battles

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I need celebi,hetran,and shaymin in my pokedex so can someone battle me with those 3 pokemon i have all other legendarys if u need a pokedex entry

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
LF BW Ubers

SocksBrown

My Battle Stuff

My friend code is: 2881-1506-4827
The kind of battle I want: A simple no restriction single pokemon battle
Name: Do you want my game name?: Jared

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
single battle, pm if want to battle (no hacks please)

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i guess i can try an ubers fight. i mean.. i have 6 uber pokemon i could possibly use, not very much synergy though.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Yea, i'm almost always up for a battle in any tier UU and up. pm me

Gavman87

I'm not the boss
Hey, i need an ubers battle. pm me if u wannna go.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
looking for Uber fights, i don't care what format. pm me

SilverBullet15

Im All About UBER Battles ! ! ! ! ! ! Also a good challange ! SO PM or VM me for a battle
(My FC is in the signiture)

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I get off of work at 4pm EST (it's 10:01am at the time of writing this) if anyone wants to battle Uber, OU, or UU. pm/vm me

Celebi FanZ!

Looking for battle lv between lv.20 to lv.30. Please pm me offers!

SASHA the master

A living Legend !
i'm the best uber player in the world lol
if u don't believe me battle me with wifi clause (we show our Pokemon not necessary either )
here's my fc 0261-2820-0640 i'm always ready

Lookin for a battle pm me
i play any tier and if u beat me ill trade u any pokemon ya want with a beneficial nature,any moveset,any item
my fc is 4857-3212-5338 My name- Matt