• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle of Hallows Eve 2012- Birth of Evil

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, All Saints' Day, Mischief Night, Samhain... All over the world there have been these celeberations of the dark, the frightening and the macabre, but what do they all mean?

It is a time of great magic. The time where the bridge between the worlds of the living and the dead is strongest. However, where did it all began? It is a legend forgotten by all but a lucky few. And these few ensured the safety of our world as we know it.

Occasionally known as Samhain, this was one of the eight grand holidays of the old gods. Here was where the harvest ended and the folks prepared for the long cold months of winter. Samhain is considered by some as a time to celebrate the lives of those who have passed on, and it often involves paying respect to ancestors, family members, elders of the faith, friends, pets and other loved ones who have died. In some rituals the spirits of the departed are invited to attend the festivities. It is seen as a festival of darkness, which is balanced at the opposite point of the wheel by the spring festival of Beltane, which is celebrated as a festival of light and fertility.

In this festival of darkness during the elder days we saw the living spend some few days communicating with their ancestors and experiencing ancient magic, seeing the dance between the lady of life and the grim reaper.

However... something horrible had happened one day...

An evil cult had gathered dark power from a strange stone that appeared from the sky. They had intended to fuse these two worlds into one, to drive the world into a maddening state filled with tormentes souls of the living and dead to satisfy their monsterous masters. However, the Mother Goddess and the Father God would not allow this and brought to life seven powerful warriors from around the world to combat this threat. They had managed to seal away the stone but the cost was great and the gate between life and the afterlife was destoryed and scattered.

Samhain faded and gained rebirth through what is known as Halloween...

This Halloween however... the ancient seal has decayed... The gate has been rebuilt and the stars are aligned for the gate to be active and for the descandants of this dreadful cult to try once more. And so... seven new heroes must arise and claim the spirits of the old heroes, use their strengths and courage to defeat the cult and stop the merging between the worlds of the living and the dead.

Your mission is simple... claim your trinket and let the hero within shine. Fight the cult and re-seal and stop the gate. However, there may another way to stop this without depriving the world of magic once more...

You are a high schooler. From 14-18, you are participating in your school's 100th birthday through a large Halloween party held in the Sacred Cemetary in the town of Mystic Valley. Having arrived, you spot a young couple with white hair with a table with seven trinkets. You and your comrades will be drawn to these trinkets and as the clock counts down to midnight...

The Witching Hour begins...

A special hour where the fright fight begins... It will be one long night... friendships being tested, relationships build or broken and bonds of camaderie being forged...

Good luck, heroes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, DVB here with a special Halloween RPG. From now until around next week at least, we have this short RPG to help liven things up in the name of Halloween and in the spirit of things. If it is done well enough, I will do this again next year!

First things first... the seven heroes....

Jack the Scarecrow, Alucard the Vampire, Fenrir the Werewolf, Adam the Monster, Bes the Mummy, Anima the Ghost, and Morrigan the Witch...

The seven heroes with seven powers... Become either a hallow scarecrow, a vampire, a werewolf, a monster, a mummy, a ghost or a witch/warlock...

A brief Breakdown of Powers
Jack- Posessing a dark violet robe with black and simple versions of old styled clothing, the users flesh melds with straw. Able to reattach their limbs and seperate them with thread, thier greatest power comes from sacred fire. Their head becomes a moving jack-o-lantern, able to spew holy fire. This hero often wields a sickle or pitchfork.

Vampire- Dressed in dark royal clothing, the user becomes pale and their hair much darker. They grow thirsty for blood. They are able to mesmerize foes and regenerates from wounds. They can also bats from the shadows to attack and even turn into a large shadowy bat. They wield either pikes or other sharp weapons which to help draw blood.

Werewolf- Strong and powerful, they can bite, slash, smash and go through everything with dexterity, strength, speed and agility. They also secret a powerful poision through their bite and can relase a powerful howl to knock back or stun foes. The user becomes their wolfish forms, their color a darked version of their hair and body shape a bit less varied. Their clothes strech over them but still fit. They relie on their claws.

Monster- Frankensein's Monster pretty much folks. The user beecomes 3-5 feet aller with stitches and greenish skin. They are somewhat slow and sluggish but possess tremendous strength. Further so, they can release discharges of electricity in shockwaves or in physical attacks. They grow taller in proportion and their eyes yellow a bit. They also grow bolts on their neck. They rely in terms of weapon with fists though a warhammer has been seen.

Mummy- A mummy works much like a zombie. Erratic bursts of speed, they can regenerate the fastests and pull themselves together easily. They can manipulate the bandaged on their body in a variety of ways while able to perform a bit of magic through their ankh around their neck. They rely on using twin daggers in the shape of ankhs.

Ghost- You become translucent. Ghosts become intangible on instinct and are able to possess people or items to attack or coumminicate or break. They also possess the powers of the chill of the underworld through freezing breaths or emitting 'cold energy' around them. Ghosts can bind any one item to levitate as their weapon, having no preference though they seem drawn to unconventional weapons like chainsaws...

Witch/Wizard- Your skin becomes paler, your eyes of gold and you wear either a good lucking tux or a nice blouse and skirts with stockings, you are a wielder of magic. Their powers come in firiing bolts of spiritual energy themsevles as well as levitating at most 5 objects. They can also fly through the use a of broomstick or remiscent tool. They rely on wand-like weapons or even staves.

Now tell me about yourself!

Name:
Hero: (Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, Witch, Monster, Mummy)

Appearance:

Personality:

I will start as an example!

Name: Diego Vendrix
Hero: Jack

Appearance: He stands at five foot, 6 inches. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, slight stubble, and wears a pair of glasses that darken themselves in bright sunlight. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. His skin is a pale shade of olive skin that could be seen from his face.

He wears a black T-shirt with a gold yingyang symbol on front and a white silhouette of Quetzalcoatl, portrayed as an Ouroboros with the crescent moon and sun in the center of the loop on the back. He has on some black cargo pants and black tennis shoes with a red spiral on them. He completes the ensemble with a gray fleece "M-44 Jacket". He also has on a digital watch with him.

Personality: Diego is a warm and emotional person with an occasion fiery temper and an adventurous spirit. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he will often draw whenever he gets the chance to do so. He is very loyal, but can come on as clingy, especially around girls. He also likes to cook. When in serious situations, he knows it is time for him to use his intelligence and strengths at their full capacity. He is very creative and known to be devious for his ideas. He is regarded as being very smart in many aspects.

He has his faults, however. Some of these are being blunt, sarcastic, picking fights, laziness and often day-dreaming during certain moments and saying a weird comment afterward. He may also show some malevolent intent or hold grudges for a while. He may even show cruel moments, characterized by a crazed grins and shadows under his eyes. He is prone to snarky or blunt comments and is often unable to figure out what to do in situations with people so will often mess things up, though he means no harm. Despite this or because of it, he tries to overcome these traits so people don’t judge him on his faults and see him as a good person.

Sign-Ups
Jack: DVB- Diego Vendrix
Vampire: Deltakurumiru4- Reserved
Werewolf: Krazy95- Reserved
Ghost: CandleReaper- Saya Nakamura
Mummy: SenorLaughsalot- Luke Winsley
Monster:
Witch/Wizard: BillyMays- Reserved

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Reserve the Ghost for me DVB!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
@CandleReaper and Krazy95-

RESERVED! All right guys! Keep signing up. This here will be a simple, sweet but awesome RPG

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I reserve the Vampire. I think i have an idea for him

DVB

Philosopher Knight
@deltakurumiru4 Done so RESERVED

DVB

Philosopher Knight
@Billy Mays
RESERVATION ACCEPTED!

@Everyone Reserved.

Okay everyone, I need your profiles done by tomorrow or you're off the list! Thanks!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Name: Sayo Nakamura
Personalty:
Sayo is a distant, quiet girl. She never really speaks at all, as she never has anything important to say. That, and since she's a native speaker of Japanese, she sometimes mutters sentences of Japanese instead of English, which causes people to laugh at her. Besides this, she's also interested in Occult studies. She sometimes is called the 'Witch from Osaka' by her classmates from her sheer knowledge of the Occult. She can always be seen with either sealing tags or tarot tags, one of the two. She normally talk about Myths and spirits whenever she does talk, which leads to people normally isolating her more.

Though, she can be insane. She sometimes get's huge,creepy smiles, and wide, emotionless eyes.When she goes into this mode, she never really seperates friend from foe, becoming an omnicidal maniac. Though, only under extreme truma and stress she'd become insane.

Appearance:

Sayo is roughly around 5" 5, a somewhat decent size for her age. She has light lavender hair that goes down to around her hips, which complements her grey eyes. She has a Cardinal theme going on, with a sort of red milatray jacket lined with black silk and feathers. It's a close fit to her body, and shows the full size of her D cups, and at the end of the short sleeves, it has gold trim instead of black. Etched into the shirt are cherry blossoms. In the back is a single sealing tag. Going diagonally right is a belt the carries her Tarot Deck, which is a replica of all of the Persona 3 tarot cards. Her shorts match her shirt, same materials and design, but they stop at roughly half way before the hips. On top of her head, she has a sort of flat hat that is the same as her outfit. Around her neck is a type of scarf that continues her motif, and to finish it off, she has a pet cardinal that sits on her shoulder.

As a ghost, she has the same luminescent glow, but her outfit tones down the glow, so she appears somewhat human. She also has blood dripping down from her face, like a wound was on her forehead, but she insists it's fine. Besides that, that's it. (Picture: )

DVB

Philosopher Knight
@CandleReaper

ACCEPTED! All right everyone! Those who reserved I need it by today!

Everyone else, please sign for this.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
May I reserve the mummy please?
I will try to get my sign-up in by tomorrow, if I don't lose my Internet. (Hurricane -_-)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
@SenorLaughsaLot ACCEPTED!

Okay everyone, I need your reserves done by Halloween. Let's try and get all of the positions filled! Thanks everyone!

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Name: Luke Winsley
Hero: Mummy

Appearance: Luke is a scrawny boy standing at about 5'5". His eyes are a light shade of blue, and is just about the only thing that's bright about him. He has a pale complexion, wears big and bulky black glasses, and maintains a medium-length haircut that reaches the top of his neck. His hair is a dark brown and is always a mess, and it's hard to tell if it's natural. He always wears an oversized gray sweater that obviously doesn't fit his skinny frame, and likes to wear a gray scarf to hide his face. He just wears a pair of faded jeans that are a little snug, and black and white skateboard sneakers.

Personality: Luke is a very shy and reserved person. He would rather keep things to himself and not communicate with anyone. At times he would try to make friends, but he either gets laughed at, turned down, or just doesn't feel that he is worthy at all. Due to his appearance and demeanor he views himself as a loser and his self-esteem is dangerously low. When alone he tends to overthink everything. He is also very paranoid, and can turn a little problem into something catastrophic, in his eyes. This gives him a nervous edge, and it usually drives people away. Even though he has extreme paranoia, this causes him to be very careful and finicky. He also has a skill for calming himself down. When having an episode, he can clear his head and revert to a calm state, where he is back to his normal, although awkward, self. He's always lonely and outcasted that it caused him to constantly look grim, making it hard for him to smile and chooses to hide half of his face with a scarf. He tries to change, but has a difficult time doing so.

Thanks for the reserve, and tell me if I should change/add anything.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
ACCEPTED! You can make multiple chafracters if need be. WE START ON HALLOWEEN!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay guys, here is the bottom line. I need all the sign-ups by tomorrow or I can't start the RPG and will have to save it for next year. On a future note, I can instead have you add reserves for a Christmas themed RPG I could do in December to make p for those who were stopped by outside forces from posting.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Due to a lack of activity, this RPG will have to be pu on hold until next October