• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle of the Eevees

Which is your favorite Eeveelution?

• Total voters

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
Which is your favorite Eevee evolution?
Please state why if you can.

Mine is Vaporeon. I always foind it a good looking and strong water pokemon!

Last edited:

Lugicune

Mana Mana!
My favorite Eevee evolution when Eevee was first introduced was Vaporeon then it became to be Espeon but now that Glacia was introduced Glacia is my favorite evolution of Eevee! Mainly because I like the cold and snow and ice alot. ;471;

Blitza_Elevoli

Platium Rank
Umbreon, here. I like Dark-types alot, and I like the way it looks when it's shining, but I like it's normal form nonetheless

Meowth! That's right!

Cat Pokemon Trainer
I like Flareon because it's so cute and fluffy! ;136;

Reimei

King Stone Flash!
Glacia for it has claimed ownership of a small part of my soul.
All through the 1st through 3rd generations I found no Eevee or Eevee evolution that screamed to me “Love me Beotch, I demand it from you.” Then I saw Glacia and well it was love at first sight <3

ICKYVICKY

im inlove with glacia and do u notice that glacia has hair lol looks like a little school girl

Chimungus

Jolteon. its design is awesome and its sooooo cute! ^_^

Draken

Leafia, It`s a Grass type evee and it looks cool.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Another Espeon fan!! Has a very sophisticated look to it, classy, and awesome. I've always liked it since it's been introduced. Next comes Eevee and the probably Vaporeon or Glacia.

Grumpig

Exams already?!
Before the third gen, I wasn't interested in any. In the FRLG era, I was obsessed with Jolteon for its coolness, during Emerald I was obssesed with Vaporeon because of it's beauty, and now that the new ones have been revealed, I became obsessed with Leafia, just because. And even though I was one of the people who said that Eevee didn't need any more evos during the pre-DP speculation era...

;135;
;134;
;470;

I voted for Leafia, BTW, since it's my current obsession. ;470;

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I like Glacia; it has bangs. Plus, as an Angelo, I dream of a white Christmas every year...though I know it's not going to snow from anything short of a nuclear winter.