1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battle of the HAX!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by red2000, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red2000

red2000 Liger Zero!!!

It was only a matter of time....

But with whole WCJT being over now, I cant help but wonder, Who do you think would've won out of the Tourneys Top Dogs Iris's Dragonite and Trip's Seperior

Both where shown to be extremely Powerful, both decimated Pokemon that they had clear type disadvantages against, and since the Tournament has thrown the type chart out the window so will I, Who do you guys think would win?

Personally I say Dragonite, just because that thing just refuses to go down, and it seem like even if Serperior paralyzed it it would be too stubborn to give in

2. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

Due to the amazing power of plot, I think Serperior would result as the winner (as unlikely as it appears).

3. Serperior. I consider him much stronger than Dragonite, and Trip is a better trainer than Iris.

4. DMerle

DMerle Guess who's back

Serperior would of won I reckon, would of been close though.

5. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Dragonite would win. It crushed Beartic and pwned Mamoswine. Serperior would be no exception. It would probably put up a good fight, but I don't think Dragonite would even consider losing a grass type. Trip should consider himself lucky he didn't have to face Iris, he would've lost to her.

6. DMerle

DMerle Guess who's back

Serperior beat three fire types and Crustle which had a super-effective move with no problem.

7. @DMerle- HatersGonnaHate is an Iris stan, that's why he picked her.

8. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Serperior seems to somehow have gained the tinted lens ability (boosts power of moves is NVE) while dragonite seems to have gotten thick fat(reduced damage vs ice). Serp wins though.

9. HatersGonnaHate

No, I just see things realistically. With the way Dragonite has battled, its power has surpassed anything Serperior has shown.

10. DMerle

DMerle Guess who's back

Yeah because winning a tournament against purely against Pokémon with type advantages is nothing?

11. Dax

Dax R.I.P Dax

I think Dragonite has all the things to defeat Seperior. He takes attacks like nothing, Ice Beam + Flamethrower and can fly.

12. Groundedshock

Groundedshock Effective on ground

True...So very true that Haxperior defeated three fire types and the mighty Crustle....but DragonRage doesn't obey Iris and had no probably taking hits from 4x super effective attacks. It will probably just stand there scaring Haxperior with its defense by tanking a frenzy plant and leer combo and one shotting it with a hax critical hit thunderpunch. After all, we do not know if Haxperior is a tank or a glass cannon.....

13. Not counting the Nuvema Town battle, Serperior has beaten Pikachu once, then won again against Snivy, then one-shot a Darmanitan, defeated a Heatmor, destroyed Crustle, who had been refered to as Zeustle before that incident, then defeated Ash's Pignite.

.......Dragonite who?

14. red2000

red2000 Liger Zero!!!

Yeah But Dragonite took like 4 Ice attack in a row, then it actually picked up Mamo and tossed it like a sack of potatoes, Serperior's Solarbeam is nuts, but I think Flamethrower/Ice Beam Spam would KO it

P.S. yes Trip is a Better Trainer than Iris, but Dragonite doesn't really need Iris now does it?

15. HatersGonnaHate

Except those pokemon don't have the power Dragonite has shown. Did Serperior collide with fire attacks and overcome them? No it didn't. Did Serperior show extreme anger when it was hit by a move? No it didn't.

With Dragonite's flying ability, combined with ice beam, dragon rush, flamethrower, and its extreme power, you can't expect Serperior to win.

16. His Ice Beam didn't KO Krokorok, why should I expect it to KO Serperior?

17. DMerle

DMerle Guess who's back

A trainer and a Pokémon in sync is always gonna be better than just a wild Pokémon. I've got an image of Serperior shooting Dragonite out of the sky with Solarbeam, then Leer'ing it, and launching a Frenzy Plant while Dragonite is immobilised.

18. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

According to the next episode if Krokoodile beats Dragonite with merit and not because Dragonite overcoinfidence, Krokoodile would take the top dog spot then.

Tournament wise Shooti is supposed to win so no matter what is used he would have won, Hax vs Hax Serperiors would Hax the crap out of Dragonite.

19. DMerle

DMerle Guess who's back

Flying isn't neccessarily a bonus, it may be with a Pokémon like Mamoswine that's very bulky, but Serperior is extremely agile, + it's attacks work fine on Airbourne Pokémon.

20. HatersGonnaHate

Because Ash has plot convenience of being the main character.

What is this based on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.