• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle of the Pininpeds

The Best Pinniped

• Dewgong

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Walrein

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Samurott

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Which Pinniped (underwater fin-footed mammal) pokemon do you guys think is the best?
;087;Dewgong, ;365;Walrein, or :503:Samurott?

I vote for Samurott. His design is just so amazing and badass. And he has a cool movepool. :]

Last edited:

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
I think I choose Dewgong because I like it, but still Samurott is awsome.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I say Walrein. Ice is one of my favorite types and walruses rule. Just look at those majestic tusks!

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I vote dewgong. dewgong is awesome. Spheal really wen't downhill after it began to evolve IMO. It started uber cute, then eventually became a OHKO spamming fatso. (Play battle subway if you dont get it.)

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I voted for Dewgong because it is an old favorite, I always liked it. Samurott takes second place because it is awesome. And I don't like Walrein, such a disappointment from Sealeo.

ZFXZFX

I chose Samurott, mainly because Walrein is kinda ugly and Dewgong looks kinda plain.

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
I vote dewgong. dewgong is awesome. Spheal really wen't downhill after it began to evolve IMO. It started uber cute, then eventually became a OHKO spamming fatso. (Play battle subway if you dont get it.)
I get it. Its the Sheer Cold spam right? Yeah it annoys me too >_<

Newsy

I like samurott, but I voted for Walrein because he is walrus! And his mustaсhe are bigger then samurott's (dewgong hasn't mustache, so he not even count).

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
This is a rhetorical question. The answer's obviously Samurott.