• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle of the Tapus Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
man alot of editing the spread to do however i be able to do it ^_^ I am almost ready with my team as well just had a few minor problems but will be ready probably in a day or so for battling :)

Marashu

Team Opponent: DJ Summers (Team Bulu)
Round#: Round 1
W/L/D: Loss 0-4
Well, at least I learned something about speed tiers in this one. :O I made one really bad overprediction, which I then made one really good prediction the following turn to make up for it, but the damage was done.

Opponent: TwinYoshi (Team Koko)
Round#: Round 2
W/L/D: Win 2-0
You managed to turn my 4-0 into a 2-0. Just barely not enough in the end. Well played.

Opponent: Dunkleosteus(Team Lele)
Round#: Round 3
W/L/D: Win 4-0
You... have a lot of slow mons, that should be fast mons. Not sure how I outsped, but I outsped.

Opponent: Archstarraptor (Team Bulu)
Round#: Round 4
W/L/D: Loss 4-0
Wow! My team didn't even stand a chance! My team seems to have a really hard time against Team Bulu...

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Serebii Username: Dunkleosteus
IGN: Hades
WFC: 0146-9964-0874
GMT Timezone: EDT, GMT-4
Tapu that will be used in team: Tapu waifu aka lele

Opponent: TwinYoshi (Team Koko)
Round#: Round 1
W/L/D: Win 1-0
gg, a lot of switching early on and originally I thought a certain mon would end me, but in the end a crit helped me get the win

Opponent: Marashu {Team Fini}
Round#: Round 2
W/L/D: loss 4/0
completely walled most of my team, couldt really do much VS him :/ I did try gg

Opponent: summers (Bulu)
Round: 3
Wld: forfeit 5/1
-_- he tried to stall out the battle rather than ending it, thus I forfeited after building a counter team out of his old team cause of a connection loss while I thought it was a no change rebattle no GG that was just a terrible battle overall

Opponent: archstaraptor (Bulu)
Round: 4
Wld: lose 5/0
I tried, just got completely walled by his team, and then focus miss not missing basically sealed the destruction of my team, gg

Opponent: Morokei {Team Fini}
Round#: Round 5
W/L/D: win 5/0
gg, was a fun match, at first i wasn't 100% at first if my team would do well, but in the end, taking down certain threats helped me get the win

Opponent: emiilava {team fini}
Round#: Round 6
W/L/D: win 5/2
gg, very interesting team :) after I took out her major threats early on, I managed to stall out the battle with certain mons

Opponent: Smokin' Weedle {team fini}
Round#: Round 7
W/L/D: win 5/0
gg, lots of switching over all a fun match :)

Opponent: Fairywitch {team koko}
Round#: Round 8
W/L/D: win 1/0
gg, I actually didn't think that would take your mon out, but in the end a certain move was my friend to help me get the win :3

Opponent: starrycrazyon3 {team koko}
Round#: Round 9
W/L/D: win 4/0
gg, very interesting team, also first time ever seeing that Z power ^^

Opponent: sito {team koko}
Round#: Round 10
W/L/D: win 2/0
gg, you had a lot faster heavy attacking mons which weren't able to really take hits, though with a lot of switching and predictions and some hax, was able to get the win

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Serebii Username: Dunkleosteus
IGN: Hades
WFC: 0146-9964-0874
GMT Timezone: EDT, GMT-4
Tapu that will be used in team: Tapu waifu

i will add you in dunk :) welcome aboard ^_^

Smokin' weedle

Battle Result Form: zold (team lele)
Round#:#1
W/L/D: loss 5-0
comments: bloody stall

Battle Result Form: dunkleosteus (team lele)
Round#:#2
W/L/D: loss 5-0
comments: i think the weather got me

Battle Result Form: archstaraptor
Round#:#3
W/L/D: loss 2-0
comments: the misses in the beginning really didn't help

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Morokei
Team Opponent:Tapu Fini
Round#:1
W/L/D:Loss 0 - 2
comments(please don't reveal teams): Made a dumb hard switch early game ,on the assumption that I had ev'd a mon a certain way (but I had not used it in so long, I forgot I changed the spread entirely until postgame,whoops :p) Was an interesting match!
I
Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Dunkleosteus
Team Opponent: Tapu Lele
Round#: 2
W/L/D: Win 5 - 0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Team matched up to his well, was able to sweep late game after an opening appeared.

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs TwinYoshi
Team Opponent: Tapu Koko
Round#: 3
W/L/D: Win 4 - 0
comments(please don't reveal team): It got a bit haxy with certain status effects late game, but otherwise, nice match!

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Marashu
Team Opponent: Tapu Fini
Round#: 4
comments(please don't reveal team): Scary team o-o

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Zold
Round#: 5
W/L/D: Loss 0 - 3
comments(please don't reveal team): Tried something different and paid the price against this team.Bad item / move combo vs. a strong team was asking for trouble :p

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Emiilava
Round#: 6
W/L/D: Win 2 - 0
comments(please don't reveal team): I feel I won purely by virtue of my mega. Strong team that I could have lost to, due to the messy situations I set up for myself.GG.

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Crazy0n389
Round#: 7
comments(please don't reveal team): First few turns were scary,managed to turn things around though.

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs SilverLanayru
Round#: 8
W/L/D: Loss 0 - 4
comments(please don't reveal team): One missed opportunity resulted in a chain of events that lost me my silver bullet to victory. So much progress was made up until that point,then all ground to a halt.

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs FairyWitch
Round#: 9
W/L/D: Win 1-0
comments(please don't reveal team): Was close! Early game didn't go great for me, but I managed to pull through in the end, with a bit of luck and some predictions. GG!

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Smokin' weedle
Round#: 10
W/L/D: Win 2-0
comments(please don't reveal team): A double miss happened early game on my opponent's side, which was nice for me. However there were similar picks on his team and another that I had previously battled, which meant that I had adapted my party to answer several key threats to my team anyway, so after damage to a couple of key mons I didn't feel under too much pressure.

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs Sito
Round#: 11
W/L/D: Win 4-0
comments(please don't reveal team): I seized an opportunity and managed to get some key threats weakened early game. Then the team matchup improved considerably for me.

Battle Result Form:Archstaraptor vs DrasticPhase
Round#: 12
W/L/D: Loss 0-5
comments(please don't reveal team): I had one mon that could've potentially torn his bulky team apart, if it weren't for one hard answer(I now know what move I want in he fourth slot :p). So even after getting rid of lele nice and early, I spent a good while whittling away at his team with the rest of mine, all of which didn't matchup particularly well.
Final record:
8W 3L : 20

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: DJSummers(Bulu)
Round#: 1
W/L/D: Won 1-0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Hax saved me

Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: Morokei(Fini)
Round#:2
W/L/D: Loss 4-0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Couldnt handle the switches

Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: Archstaraptor(Bulu)
Round#:3
W/L/D: Won 5-0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Got little bit worried after Lele died

Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: twinyoshi45(Koko)
Round#: 4
W/L/D: Loss 1-0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Extremely close battle

Record
2-2 (4 points)

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: ArchStaraptor(Bulu(?))
W/L/D: Loss 2-0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Couldn't handle the second to last mon because all my answers died xD GG you deserve the win Arch :)

Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: Zold(lele)
W/L/D: Loss 6-0
comments(please don't reveal teams): Got bodied! xD GG Zold you deserved the win.

Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: Dunkleosteus(lele)
W/L/D: Loss/Forfeit 5-2
comments(please don't reveal teams): Got bodied again! xD Forfeited because I cannot stand stall in single battles. GG! :)

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Battle Result Form:
Team Opponent: Archstaraptor (Chris) ~bulu~
W/L/D: loss 0-4
comments(please don't reveal teams): Great match!~ Love the type variation

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Team Opponent: Zold Team Lele
W/L/D:Loss 0-5
comments(please don't reveal teams): team wasn't fully ready however zold did great gg

Team Opponent: ArchStaraptor Team Bulu
W/L/D: Loss 0-1
comments(please don't reveal teams): I really can't say much this was a fun match however in the end arch won by the hair with one mon gg

Team Opponent: Dunkleosteus
W/L/D: Loss 0-1
comments(please don't reveal teams): man sacked a mon to early plus that bullet punch killed me in the end gg

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
Team Opponent: Dunkleosteus (Lele~)
W/L/D: Loss 0-4
comments(please don't reveal teams): Good match from the start~ Couldn't quite keep up the damage control

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alrighty guys its going down to the wire we got 5 more days of battles however i may extend it a tad bit longer since i have a convention coming around this weekend which all team mates of people that didn't battle i will let it slide this time without hurting your teams points however next time i might make a rule to deduct points for ever teammate that doesn't battle at least once.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I'm finished!
My Final record:
8 Wins 4 Losses

20 points for Team Bulu >:L

I was losing my matches to the same threats, but I obtained answers for some as the tournament progressed.
Other threats will require a bit of breeding for some key coverage moves that I didn't think so necessary 4 months ago :]

Last edited:

Crazy0n389

Starry's Angels
I tried my best on this~ I am looking into different defensive strategies as well for the next tourney. ^_^ Either way, this was a lot of fun~~

Of course I am Crazy, but yet I think I'm Starry as well lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I tried my best on this~ I am looking into different defensive strategies as well for the next tourney. ^_^ Either way, this was a lot of fun~~

Of course I am Crazy, but yet I think I'm Starry as well lol

glad you enjoyed it ^_^

alright here is the tally if I read zold's stuff right just used it since i been busy lately to tally the rest up

First Place:

Team Lele with 81 points

Second Place:

Team Bulu with 71 points

Third Place:

Team Fini with 33 points

Team Koko sadly in last place however I will give each team member one choice of any ball choice listed from my shop with random ivs and egg moves on it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.