• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Pike Gold Round

BattlePikeKing140

Alea iacta est.
Alright, after many trials and failures, I finally managed to get to my 10th straight Pike challenge. Here's what I plan on using to beat down Lucy.

Slaking @ Choice Band
Trait: Traunt
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Aerial Ace
-Shadow Ball
-Earthquake
-Return

Starmie @ Scope Lens
Trait: Natural Cure
Modest Nature (+Sp.Atk, -Atk)
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Thunderbolt
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

Heracross @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp.Atk)
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break
-Megahorn
-Swords Dance

Rate away!

Belgian Pokemaster

It's very good i don't have anything bad to say about it
this team will knock out lucy in no time

Shiny Crobat

lucy will be pwnd

Tazzler

Being you, I'll just skip the flaming: an alternative to Leftovers in a DeathStar moveset is, obviously, Shell Bell.

I don't see any DeathStars on that team.

All I have to say is nice team and Somebody's suggestion is good, if you want to go with that.

JoeyRavn

I don't see any DeathStars on that team.

All I have to say is nice team and Somebody's suggestion is good, if you want to go with that.

Mea culpa, I always think that DeathStar = special sweeper, not the GSC standard. I tend to get it right when I write it, but meh... errare humanum est.

Dude Stfu.

I was just tryna help.

No, you shut up. You're always posting wrong facts, and they are not useful at all. What's more, you post alternating caps and lower case, and make senseless posts like "Sounds like teh ownage...".
Let's take this thread: he's posting a team for the Battle Pike. He already has a pokémon with Leftovers. And thus you came, suggesting Leftovers for his Starmie. Do you see where I want to get?
Yeah, it's hell easy to come and say "stick some leftovers to that beast!", but that doesn't make it useful.
For Christ's sake, you wanna be useful? Read the whole thread first, then get your facts double checked and then post. You'll be much more useful that way.

medichamp

I'm ChunkyBob <RSPCT
~starmie with shell bell is pretty good, if you go to that pokemon room you can recover wadz of hp by KOing a few but remember that PPs are costly if you attack dusclops (pressure) and its always nice to have recover too during these times (wild pokemon battles)

~Heracross IMO is better with Jolly and maxed speed because you have swords dance anyway and after one SD, Heracross OHKOs most things and its faster than Adamant by enough to outrun most things (Salamence and I THINK other peeps starmies {don't flame if I am wrong} ) which is really important because they OHKO you with no defensive EVs Salamence IIRC has 280 speed with those dragon tamers

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
~Heracross IMO is better with Jolly and maxed speed because you have swords dance anyway and after one SD, Heracross OHKOs most things and its faster than Adamant by enough to outrun most things (Salamence and I THINK other peeps starmies {don't flame if I am wrong} ) which is really important because they OHKO you with no defensive EVs Salamence IIRC has 280 speed with those dragon tamers

Adamant Salamence with Max Speed have 299 Speed. And Starmies with Speed EVs will almost always outrun Heracross, especially Timid ones.

M3T4GR055

.%.PwNaGe.%.
Mea culpa, I always think that DeathStar = special sweeper, not the GSC standard. I tend to get it right when I write it, but meh... errare humanum est.

No, you shut up. You're always posting wrong facts, and they are not useful at all. What's more, you post alternating caps and lower case, and make senseless posts like "Sounds like teh ownage...".
Let's take this thread: he's posting a team for the Battle Pike. He already has a pokémon with Leftovers. And thus you came, suggesting Leftovers for his Starmie. Do you see where I want to get?
Yeah, it's hell easy to come and say "stick some leftovers to that beast!", but that doesn't make it useful.
For Christ's sake, you wanna be useful? Read the whole thread first, then get your facts double checked and then post. You'll be much more useful that way.

I'm telling him in my opinion that Lefties is better.

yazzel

fear the elements!!!
thanks belgian pokemaster

your team is good/change nothing from arracks or something else it's a verry good team.many luck to beat lucy