• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Pike team help

water types rule

I keep dying against stupid Lucy!!! I'm thinking about replacing
Gardevior@ Focus Band
Synchronize
Shadow Ball(I'm geting rid of it, I'd just like to breed it to somone, so the TM isn't wasted)
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Swampert@Mystic Water(changing the item to maybe Cheri Berry if I go with Rest)
Torrent
Surf
EQ
Ice Beam
Strength(suggestions, Rest maybe?)

Salamence@Leftovers
Brick Break
Crunch
Flamethrower
Fly(I don't think I have an Aerial Ace TM)
with

Spinda@ (Lum Berry maybe)
Own Tempo
Psychic
Thunderpunch(can he learn that?)
(I don't know what else to do)
The reason I'm replacing Gardvior with Spinda is so Swagger won't work on someone in my party. Originally I was gonna use Grumpig, but my Grumpig has Thick Fat, not Own Tempo, and I don't have the patience to breed or catch one that does.

Skarmory@Leftovers?? (mainly because of the immunity to posion)
Steel Wing
Air Cutter?(Fly possibly??)
(suggestions?)
I'm still thinking about the 3rd one

Last edited:

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
if want to beat the battle pike then you should use a blissy...
leftovers
natural cure
bold
seismic toss
thunder wave
heal bell/aromathearpy
softboiled

B

Brown Tyranitar

If you are trying to get the Silver Badge, them you should use:

;242;
Blissey@Leftovers
Bold
-Seismic Toss
-Softboiled
-Aromatherapy
-Thunder Wave

Seismic Toss owns Shuckle and Seviper, and Milotic have a lot of HP, but them you just use T-Wave+Seismic Toss :)
For the Gold Badge, use Starmie:

;121;
Starmie@Scope Lens
Modest
-Surf
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Thuderbolt

Psychic on Seviper, Thunderbolt on Gyarados and Surf on Steelix.

water types rule

I'm sorry, I should have clarified if I was doing Silver or Gold, any way I'm doing Silver.
I think I will use Blissey ;242; , but with my 1st team. Who should I replace with Blissey? I'm thinkin' maybe Salamence, since Swampert atleast could help beat Shuckle with Surf, and Seviper with EQ. And Gardevior can use Psychic on Seviper, and Thunderbolt on Milotic, even though Mirror Coat will eventually kill him...
What do you think about replacing Swampert's Strength with Rest and giving him a Cheri Berry, and Gardevior a Lum Berry?

Do you think it would be a good idea to use Starmie, Skarmory, and Blissey in the Pike? I would give Skarmory a Lum Berry, and I could switch out my Blissey and Starmie to get rid of status ailments for them.

Last edited:

water types rule

Nine Thou said:
If anyone, take out Spinda. Blissey is much more durable.
I'm not using Spinda. I was thinking about using that team, because I'm sick of Swagger, but now I'm going to use
Blissey ;242; , Starmie ;121; , and Skarmory ;227; .

water types rule

The main reason I'm using them is because Skarmory is immune to poison, Starmie, and Blissey have Natural Cure, so I can stand more of a chance against Lucy.
I was thinking of maybe using Skamory as a physical sweeper with Fly,Steel Wing,Rock Slide, and Double -Edge, but I don't know if Skarmory's attack will be high enough. I'l check her nature and post it here later.

Last edited:

water types rule

Skarmory's nature is Impish, so she'll get slow SpAtt and fast Def. I doubt I'll use this team for anything more than the Pike, I might not even use it for the Gold Symbol, if I ever get the Silver one...