• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Points

goldfan

playing an ish game
What is the quickest way to pick up battle points in pokemon emerald?

goldfan

playing an ish game
yeah i meant where abouts in the battle frontier, lik in DP people just fight palmer and lose and fight him and lose, where is the most efficient place to farm battle points?

xlucky08x

use the betting guy in the house on the farthest right of BF. Otherwise, i usually do battle pike because its the easiest

I put it into my gamecube via the Game Boy player and I use my bootleg controller with the turbo mode, and I go into the Battle Palace and just hold the A button. Your pokemon do everything for you, and if you're lucky, you should get a nice amount of points.

crazymoose

Tailow!
well if you're like me and half of your team is now on level 51 from the elite four so you can't participate in open level challenges fairly, then go battle factory

xlucky08x

I put it into my gamecube via the Game Boy player and I use my bootleg controller with the turbo mode, and I go into the Battle Palace and just hold the A button. Your pokemon do everything for you, and if you're lucky, you should get a nice amount of points.

LOL this guys a genius

Escheria

Ray Tracer
The easiest challenges are Battle Pike and Dome. With a fairly balanced team you should get through these easily.
And like, challenge things 24/7, lol.

aquasuicune

The dome is usually the easiest. The battles there aren't much harder than those anywhere else (you even get to see your opponent's pokemon instead of going in blind), and you only have to finish 4 battles instead of 7. If you don't already have the three symbols to activate the betting guy, try to get the symbols from the dome, pike, pyramid, and/or arena. I found those to be the easiest by far.

aquasuicune

I object to the factory. It takes a long time, and the pokemon you get are really random. IMO, you could train up a better team and challenge the dome in the time it takes you to get a decent number of BP from the factory.

goldfan

playing an ish game
I'm at the palace at the moment as it gives me a lot of batle points for a little amount of thinking! anyway my question has been answer so could a mod please close this thread now?