• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Pyramid guide :) Get the gold symbol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATTLE FRONTIER PYRAMID GUIDE! SORRY MODS CAN YOU DELETE THIS THREAD I PUT IN WRONG SECTION!
I know.. Battle Pyramid is the hardest obstacle in Battle Frontier. Annoying Pokemon and lurking trainers add to the frustration. So I made a walkthrough of each level but I got lazy and forgot to do levels 9 and ten but they were easier than floor eight, at least.

But anyways, here we go!

Level 1 - Paralysis Floors 1 - 7 What to expect: Basically theres pokemon in here that have moves/abilities that paralyze you. Not all are electric types though... some are also grass types What to do: Bring a ground type as Thunder attacks dont affect it. Recommended Pokemon: Swampert, Flygon, Rhydon Pokemon found in this Level: Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Raichu, Vileplume, Breloom, Jolteon Tip: Bring a Lioone so that its pickup ability could help you filch up some awesome items since this is the easiest level.

Level 2
- Poisen Floors 7 - 14 What to expect - Pokemon with poison attacks/Toxic What to do: Bring a steel type with you. Poison attacks dont affect Steel types at all. Rad. Pokemon found in this level: Gulpin, Seviper, Crobat, Gengar, Ludicolo, Skamory Recommended Pokemon: Registeel, Aggron Tip: I would again, bring a Lioonne here because it really isnt that hard.. you may need the items for later.

Level 3 - Burns Floors 14 - 21 What to expect - BURNS! Fire pokemon!! What to do: Bring Water Pokemon or Pokemon with Flash Fire Pokemon Found in this level: Macargo, Vulpix, Ninetales, Dusclops, Medicham, Growlithe Recommended Pokemon: Flareon, Ninetales, Wailord (with Water Veil as ability) Tip: Make sure you got your best team, cause after this, you are gonna battle the Pyramid King!

Level 4 Lowering PP Floors 21 - 28 What to Expect: Pokemon with moves Spite and Grudge and ability Pressure What to Do: Dont battle as much Pokemon Found: Absol, Ninetales, Shedinja, Dusclops, Bannete Recommended Pokemon: Pokemon with abilities that dont allow the opponent to lower stats Tip: Run away from every battle. XD

Level 5 - Floating Pokemon Floors: 28 - 35 What to expect: Pokemon that are levitating and not affected by ground types. What to do: Dont use ground moves. XD Pokemon in this level : Solrock, Chimecho, Gengar Recommended Pokemon: Your best team. Tip: I like to bring my Latios (or latias) in here because he helps a lot.
Hope this guide helped you! Finally got gold badge.. in my opinion, pyramid was way easier than the others in terms of gold badges... If you know any other guide out there to get a gold badge, please neomail rafaeia and let me know!

Level 6: NO ESCAPE! Floors 35 - 42 What to Expect: Pokemon with abilities that wont let you escape. Sucker dude. What to do: Bring your best pokemon since the trainers are beginning to get uber tough. Ugh. Pokemon Found: Dugtrio, Diglett, Wynaut, Wobbuffet, Trapinch Recommended Pokemon: Salamance, Mightyena Tip: Use a flying type with roar. That way, you dont have to fight the annoying wobbuffets!

Level 7
: FREEZE! Floors 42 - 49 What to Expect: Ice Pokemon with Ice moves. What to do: Bring a fighting/fire/thunder type here. It will help A LOT. Pokemon Found: Walrein, Glalie, Jynx, Lapras Recommended Pokemon: Flareon, Jolteon Tip: Watch out for their sheer cold!

Level 8: KA BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! Floors: 49 - 56 What to expect: Pokemon with Self Destruct!! GAAAH!! What to do: Bring a Steel Pokemon, as Explosion dont work well on them, or pokemon with the Damp Ability Pokemon Found: Pineco, Electrode, Solrock, Weezing, Golem Recommended Pokemon: Golduck (w/ Damp) Tip: The hardest level yet.. Good luck youll neeed it.

I got the Gold Badge! Finally! Unfortunately I forgot to write about them but I can tell you that they were easier than the 8th floor no doubt.

Please dont steal this guide as I worked pretty hard on it. Mail me if you need more help/questions/comments are appreciated XD If you remember the type of floor 9&10 that might refresh my memory a bit XD

Last edited:

flax

Im a Ninja IRL
Can u change pokemon in middle of the pyramid (like between lvl 1-2)

or do you have to go trough the whole thing with the same pokemon

Can u change pokemon in middle of the pyramid (like between lvl 1-2)

or do you have to go trough the whole thing with the same pokemon

---

Yes, each lvl is 7 floors and you cannot change the pokemon for each lvl but after youre done with 7 floors you can change :D

this is my current team, currently on the 7th or 8th run:
Salamence Level 80 295 HP
Dragon Claw
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Flamethrower

Swampert Lv 78 277HP
Earthquake
Surf
Muddy Water
Ice Beam

Cradily Lv 80 255 HP
Rock Tomb
Ancientpower
Giga Drain
Ingrain

Any tips on getting further? I'm trying to clear the gold brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.