1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Revolution 2?

Discussion in 'Battle Revolution (Hidden)' started by Moogleknight24, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moogleknight24

Moogleknight24 The Lone Dewott

Okay here's the thing.

Every game has a 3D battle game to join up with it

Red/Blue/Yellow (Stadium)

Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal (Stadium 2)

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Firered/Leafgreen (Colosseum/Gales of Darkness)

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heartgold/Soulsilver (Pokemon Battle Revolution)

Now there is a fifth generation with new Pokemon that must mean they'll make a 3D battling game for that right?
    I mean it's tradition aren't they kind of obligated?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  2. manniezmoll

manniezmoll I'm a girl, dangit!

i'd rather see a 5th gen colosseum/XD than a 5th gen PBR. don't get me wrong, i loved PBR, but i'd rather have the storyline than just straight battling...

i hope they do follow the tradition, but until i see it, i'm not holding my breath...

3. GrassTypes.

GrassTypes. Well-Known Member

They do Need to continue the storyline for XD/Colluseum. I would buy it in a heartbeat. But Like The Post ^^^ I'm not holding my breath until I see it.

4. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

It's very likely we'll have some kind of console battling game to accompany the 5th generation at some point. Whether it will be a "sequel" to Battle Revolution or another style of game altogether is yet to be seen. When there is news about this issue to report, Serebii.net will report it. Until then, have fun fighting Mysterial. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.