• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
07TourneysandEvents_zps6265a4d4.png

Here is where Battle Rhythm's tournaments will be posted! Here you will be able to enter tournaments against other members for large amounts of Beats. We will try to have 1-2 tournaments a month, and we will have event weekends and others when there is a need for one.

CURRENT TOURNAMENT

battlerythmnufragmentationbanner_zpsdae2dc5d.png

UPCOMING TOURNAMENTS

~~~

TournamentArchivessheps_zpse392b9d8.png

rythm_zps76a80112.png

See This Post for more details.

Thank Rayquaza the First for the OU banner!

Congrats to our Winner - Sky Driver!

None

battlerythmnufragmentationbanner_zpsdae2dc5d.png

Rules
-All match-ups are Bo3
-We will be using Smogon Tiers
-All battles will take place on either PO/PS. Arrange which you will be using with your opponent.
-No Team Revealing
-There will be a 1 week and a day sign-up period, and each round will last 1 week
-This is a single-elimination tournament
-PM me with any problems

Prizes
1st: 50 Beats, and a Userbar
2nd: 30 Beats
3rd: 10 Beats

Matchups

BRNUT.png

Deadline - March 8 12:00 AM GMT -6 or USA Central Time

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Firstpostwin.

So are all our tournaments going to be held here, or do we make a new thread for each one?

Anyway, when can you do our battles, Spark? :)

Good luck competors. Have to battle Spark/ND, this'll be tough =(

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
GL all :3

Contacted SilverAngel, arranged battle for Saturday. (sorry it's that late, but timezone trouble :S)

Do we need to send logs again?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yes everyone good lucked. I'm either going to be against Sheps or Jazz. I swear to arceus I hope Jazz wins, I'd at least have a chance if I'm up against Jazz. That and I might have to face Torm or Sky, which means that I was pretty much set up to fail, anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful time in the tour! May the best man win!

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
I see Sheps fairly often, so shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Oh, btw, my team contains a poke that is L/RU on PO, but NU on Smogon. Is it still allowed?

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Yeah, thats fine. We're using Smogon Tiers

Psilo has entered the Tournament. Apollo77 will be playing him instead of ShuckleArmy. ShuckleArmy gets a bye.

Prepare to get smashed Apollo. I am an NU god.

No wait, I got that backwards. Prepare to smash me in a 6-0 win Apollo. I am an NU noob.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Don't worry, I am too. I seriously just slapped together an NU team at the last minute. We can fail together.

silverangel

Metal Fairy

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
I have VM'd sheps twice now, both times when he has been online, but he has made no effort to reply. So if it goes down to activity, at lest I have made the effort

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Yeah I'm super sorry about that, I've been trying to chase down ninja eevee and I forgot about that along the way. Im going to be on all night tonight though if you want to get that done.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Lost 0-2 against Apollo. I rage-quitted when he used the age-old, cheap art of baton pass in the first one and made a crucial misclicked in the 2nd. You def deserve the wins though.

GG's.

Apollo77

John Doe
Lost 0-2 against Apollo. I rage-quitted when he used the age-old, cheap art of baton pass in the first one and made a crucial misclicked in the 2nd. You def deserve the wins though.

GG's.

Confirming, ggs. You probably would've forced a game 3 if it weren't for the misclick, so that was a real stroke of luck on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.