• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhonder

Awwwwwww. Looks like Pikachu won't win.

Also, about the clan shop form. Is it for pokemon you want or pokemon you have to supply?

For the clan shop form, you fill it out for the pokemon you want. The /only/ case where you might have to help by supplying a pokemon would be if you

A.) wanted a pokemon with a dream world ability that I/whoever's RNGing doesn't have access to at the moment,

or

B.) if you want a specific egg move that is far too much effort for me to obtain (a good example for me personally is dark pulse Deino. I don't have the Dark Pulse TM in gen 4, as I used it already, and I'm not able to breed it all the way to the dragon egg group to then breed with Deino)

If neither of these apply, the person RNGing should have little-no problem filling your order~

Good thing I rather have Mothim.

EDIT

For Pokes you want, if you want to supply just PM me them lol. (SIlver, I'll PM you back now.)

Rhonder we need to work out packages.

Indeed. I also need to note that my services will be limited to certain weekends when I have WiFi available, but I should be able to collect orders in between, prepare them, and be able to deliver them all whenever I get a chance to. Does this sound acceptable?

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
Darn i always forgot to post in here its so damned bs.
If you can possibly make a server in PO that would be nice

1. Pikachu
2. PikachuZweilous (or however u spell it)
3. PikachuMothim

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Looks like someone also likes Pikachu. Mothim is still leading, though.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
That sounds wonderful rhonder, and keep in mind we are working liane too so you have those resources at your disposal as well.

I actually hope Mothim wins, it seems to be the most useable on the list.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
That does sound perfect Rhonder. I'm currently on the Shiny Charm quest so my services won't be available for now, and whenever you have the free time we'll start working on them.

I personally want Mothim to win as well, looking over the toys he got this gen, he's actually very viable in OU, with the right team support. Kecleon is also an interesting choice, but he's a more defensive pokemon so that would make a team around him more of a stallish type of team, but him getting an eviolite would make him dangerous.

Rhonder

cool cool, and for the CCAT, I'll vote...

1. Weezing
2. Pikachu
3. Mothim

All seem interesting~

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I actually did use Pikachu in a VoltTurn team. Worked out nicely, and it countered Ditto pretty easily as well.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I won't be participating. I don't know much about NU (liar).

ShuckleArmy

Heads or Tails?
Haha I'm fairly sure the basics are: scrape the bottom of the barrel for 6 pokemon and then battle 6 equally terrible pokemon while spamming tackle. I'm joking I have no idea!

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I know that Swellow and Zangoose are there, Stealth Rock is a must, and Charizard is a glass cannon.

Liltwick

I'll be in the NU tour, and Rhonder why!? I wanted Mothim D:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Well, I wanted Pikachu.

Also, Lit, should I trade with you when I get the pokemon ready, or when someone wants one should I supply them with one? Also, do we get beats for the trade shop?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
So apperantly our sponsorship with dragon has been terminated, which isn't really a big deal, but its sort of a funny story so I'll have to share that then. If need be I can find a replacement Lit and Rhonder.

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
Serebii Name: Rockman.exe
PO/PS Name: Rockman.exe
Referrer: Myself. XD (just kidding, unless I actually can get points from that)
Division Preference: Bass division
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) : White: 0862-7215-0961 (still in the team construction process on my B2)
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): I think my favorite 'listen to while battling song' would probably either be PU Freak's Clash of the Titans (Missingno Tracks, OC Remix), or Summoner's Call (I downloaded it off of the League of Legends website)
Additional Info: I'm pretty new to Serebii, but I've been in competitive battling since beginning of Gen V. I'm on BMGf as Data-Roxas, formerly Rockman.exe, and there I won the the Bulbagarden Kwanza Clash (A doubles tournament). I prefer to play a more defensive game, rather than pure offense, but I do have purely offensively focused lineups that do reasonably well. I'm still kinda mreh at teambuilding, so that's something I'd like to learn how to do better.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Serebii Name: Rockman.exe
PO/PS Name: Rockman.exe
Referrer: Myself. XD (just kidding, unless I actually can get points from that)
Division Preference: Bass division
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) : I'll get back to this once I've fully set up my Serebii Account. I do have access, though
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): I think my favorite 'listen to while battling song' would probably either be PU Freak's Clash of the Titans (Missingno Tracks, OC Remix), or Summoner's Call (I downloaded it off of the League of Legends website)
Additional Info: I'm pretty new to Serebii, but I've been in competitive battling since beginning of Gen V. I'm on BMGf as Data-Roxas, formerly Rockman.exe, and there I won the the Bulbagarden Kwanza Clash (A doubles tournament). I prefer to play a more defensive game, rather than pure offense, but I do have purely offensively focused lineups that do reasonably well. I'm still kinda mreh at teambuilding, so that's something I'd like to learn how to do better.

aaaaaaaaaccepted! Bass is fine. I assume you have PO yes? We have a channel on there if you would like to join us.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Oh, nice. New member.

Liltwick

we need more fun people here, it's not fun or entertaining here... *Sighs*

I'm currently writing something since Spark is a hax god. Arceus FML

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.