• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Serebii Name: Psilo
PO/PS Name: varies
Referrer: sparkbeat
Division Preference: bass
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) nyet
Battle Theme (Favorite Song) at the end of the day by amon tobin
Anything else?: nope

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Serebii Name: Psilo
PO/PS Name: varies
Referrer: sparkbeat
Division Preference: bass
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) nyet
Battle Theme (Favorite Song) at the end of the day by amon tobin
Anything else?: nope

Hi Psilo, Accepted! But is there any way we could put you in Melody or Harmony? Bass has been recievieving a lot of members lately. You get 100 BP either way since I know you are legit.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Great, we will put you in Harmony then! Just so ya know we have a PO channel with the same name and we just started an NU tour. I'm sure if you talk to Sparks he will let you enter.

SeasonedTrainer1993

Dragon Master
I'm at a loss here what am I supposed to be doing in this clan or what should I be doing also this severe time difference is worse than I thought :S

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Well let me help ya out :) Since you have PO you can now access our Channel called #Battle Rhythm. I go there s well as other members to battle and chat and you can get a test battle to get a rank. We are working on a CCAT as well as other events. If you can do art feel free to talk to Lost Requiem to join the shop. Any questions feel free to shoot me a VM.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Since I don't have PO, I'm in a worse setting, as everyone else seems to use PO. I don't know why everyone uses PO. Sure, it may not be as laggy as PS, but PS doesn't require a download and has better animations, IMO. PS is also the server Smogon uses.

Does anyone hate the fact that Defiant doesn't work on self-inflicted stats? I tried using Memento from Dugtrio on my Bisharp. Instead, Bisharp got a -2 in Atk and sp. Atk. I thought that if another pokemon used the stat-dropping move that Defiant would activate, but thanks a lot TrollFreak, it's pretty much useless. Had Defiant activated on Bisharp, he could've gotten up to +6 atk. Well, at least in Smogon Doubles TerraCott is still as dangerous, with Terrakion getting +6 in Atk in one turn.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
The one main advantage, and in fact the only advantage PO has over PS is that it has Channels, meaning that we can talk about things with out other people interferring, that's the only + Silver

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Yeah, so PS is the main server of Smogon, has better animations, is more competitive, doesn't require a download, is arguably less laggy, works on mobile devices (I'm using an iPad), and at least had private chat.

PO has channels, which is essentially its only advantage.

Lol

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I actually think animations is a disadvantage since they are distracting, annoying and glitchy.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Announcement: BR has officially launched a Wifi War team The details of this will be presented by Lit, because frankly I don't know diddly squat about Wifi. If you are interested in being on the team please contact him as he has complete control of that section of the war team. Also, I have updated the posts. The following members are in the danger zone of getting booted for inactivity.

Verdian
Lewis Big Benn
Burnt Toast.

If you have seen any of these folks, please let me know or tell them to post on here so I know they are still in the clan.

The CCAT and Meta corner productions as well as league productions will be resumed tomorrow.

Finally, some of the leaders are entertaining a Division Vs. Division tournament in the future, so toss in your thoughts on that. Finally, just for some discussion. Name your predictions for the final typings of the 6th gen starters and legends.

Chespin: Grass/Ground
Fennekin: Plain Fire
Froakie: Water/Dark <----- Would be hella cool.
Y legend Dragon/Fire
X Legend Normal/Psychic.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Chespin: Grass/Dark
Fennekin: Fire/Psychic
Froakie: Water/Fighting

And I think I saw that the new legendaries would be new types, Light for Y and Sound for X.

As for the PO/PS debate, I find the PO ladder to be more competitive than the PS one, PO has channels (although using PS would help us have AN ACTIVE XAT :C which we need), and you can get animations on PO too. I also prefer the PO Teambuilder.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Interesting thing to consider though.

I would assume Sound would be:
X2 Water, Steel, Fighting, Ice
X1/2 Ground, Fire, Grass

Light:
X2 Dark, Ghost, Bug, Rock(?) Dragon
X1/2 Fighting, Psychic, Normal, Steel, Poison, Grass

Just my guesses.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Why would the Demon Wyvern Yveltal get Light, and the Giant, Magestic Deer Xerneas get Sound, of all things? Honestly I don't think new types would be implented at all, it would ruin the balance of the game. Dark and Steel were added to balance out Psychic's brokeness, and all we need is a Psychic Prior move and that rids our Fighting Problems. Weavile takes care of Dragons, and Fires roast Steels alive.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I think some more help against Dragons would be nice. Ice Shard and steels just aren't enough. Don't dig metagame where you need at least one, often two of a type just to be competitive.

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
Hey, so whatever happened to the clan RMT?

Fennekin-Fire/Psychic
Chespin-Grass/Fighting
Froakie-Water/Dark

On another note, what starter do people anticipate choosing? I'm thinking Froakie. I've always liked the water starter more than the others, (except, oddly, in the case of Gen II. There, I chose the fire starter), and something about Froakie's quirky design just appeals to me.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
no new types! That'd be most confusing after 6 generations... Just new type combos'll do ;)
Chespin: Grass
Fennekin: Fire/Psychic
Fraokie: Water/Ground (another typical frog, but hey, we got fire/fight 3 gens in a row)
Yveltal: Definately Flying. Second is either Psychic or Dark.
Xerneas: Grass/Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.