• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Hey Guys.

So after doing some thinking, I've decided to fully give up competitive battling for a while. A while back I got a message from Superstar explaining he needed to start working hard on his real life, and the only way to do that was so slow down his life on here. I'm in the same spot, it's gotten to the point where I put more time into this then my music and preparing for college, and that's a problem. So I'm going to be relinquishing my leadership position of the clan, and fully give up competetive battling and serebii at least until 6th gen hits in November. Of course we have the thank you's.

Sparkbeat, we haven't gotten along a whole lot recently, and I'm sorry we had our tiffs. But you've been an incredible partner in crime.

Lit. You are super creative and supportive and awesome. you have a lot of big plans and I know you can make that happen without me.

Jazz and Sneasel. My two favorite Brits! Thank's for having faith I could put something together and jumping on board with me! you guys are awesome.

Tormented, SPidey, Traz, Thanks to you guys as well for trusting I could make an awesome clan for you all. So much respect to you guys as battlers and people.

To anyone else in the clan, thanks so much for doing this with me! I hope I was a decent leader for you all.

I don't mind at all if you guys choose to keep it open. I know Jazz, Lit, and Skydriver would all make fine replacements to my position.

Hope to see you all in November with a new Gen, New Clan, and New Sheps! TA-TA!

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Hey Guys.

So after doing some thinking, I've decided to fully give up competitive battling for a while. A while back I got a message from Superstar explaining he needed to start working hard on his real life, and the only way to do that was so slow down his life on here. I'm in the same spot, it's gotten to the point where I put more time into this then my music and preparing for college, and that's a problem. So I'm going to be relinquishing my leadership position of the clan, and fully give up competetive battling and serebii at least until 6th gen hits in November. Of course we have the thank you's.

Sparkbeat, we haven't gotten along a whole lot recently, and I'm sorry we had our tiffs. But you've been an incredible partner in crime.

Lit. You are super creative and supportive and awesome. you have a lot of big plans and I know you can make that happen without me.

Jazz and Sneasel. My two favorite Brits! Thank's for having faith I could put something together and jumping on board with me! you guys are awesome.

Tormented, SPidey, Traz, Thanks to you guys as well for trusting I could make an awesome clan for you all. So much respect to you guys as battlers and people.

To anyone else in the clan, thanks so much for doing this with me! I hope I was a decent leader for you all.

I don't mind at all if you guys choose to keep it open. I know Jazz, Lit, and Skydriver would all make fine replacements to my position.

Hope to see you all in November with a new Gen, New Clan, and New Sheps! TA-TA!
WAIT WHAAAAAAT?
SNEASEL INACTIVE AND SHEPS GONE? I'll try my best to help, but if any more senior figures jump ship I'm anticipating a..... drum roll......

GREAT MIGRATION B*TCHES!

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
meh i was planning to join pm or cc anyway so i'm out. gl sheps with real life and gl sparkbeat with keeping the guild running pleasure to have been guilding with you guys and ill see you around on po

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
*Smacks Jazz*

Calm down. Seriously, calm down.

Also, Crys wants you to respond Jazz.

Yea, I was planning on joining TEG for awhile anyways. So Spark, I guess GL.

Also, League's not closing down guys, so if you still want to be in it, just tell me. We have four spots left.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
*smacks jazz*

calm down. Seriously, calm down.

Also, crys wants you to respond jazz.

Yea, i was planning on joining teg for awhile anyways. So spark, i guess gl.

Also, league's not closing down guys, so if you still want to be in it, just tell me. We have four spots left.

meh i was planning to join pm or cc anyway so i'm out. Gl sheps with real life and gl sparkbeat with keeping the guild running pleasure to have been guilding with you guys and ill see you around on po
i told you so b*tches

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Well guys, It was a blast while it lasted. But now I feel it would be too much trouble to go through post transfers, selecting a new leader, and rebuilding. Plus this clan has a decent to good reputation around here while we lasted, so it will be nice to revive this place someday. Until then, wherever you guys head off to is up to you. I'll be asking a mod to close this thread, so gl to everyone in the future! May we all meet again here someday. Go to CC btw

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
thats just it...? :C goodbye Sheps, hope your life will turn out good. Goodbye everyone, hope you stay on the right track and have fun with w/e youre gonna do!

silverangel

Metal Fairy
That's it? Well then, I hope to hear from you again in November. You've made quite an amazing clan here, and I hope we can keep it running to make you proud of starting this clan.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
the keep it running is not an option... Like e'ryone left already... Unless you wanna take over leadership and make it live again, this guild is dead...

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Soooooo, we're locking this? T-T noooooooooooo!! Does that mean the clan is dissolved and going to be locked? Well, I hope we may meet again.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closing on request

Status
Not open for further replies.