• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'd like to start by saying I'm thrilled to see all the old and new faces joining up! If anybody wants a BP or war team test battle I'll be on all night. You can also test with Spiderman. @Silverangel. I'll be getting PS tonight also if you need any tests. Would you be interested in tutoring since you had said about helping with the meta? Also we will hopefully figure out an official War team lineup within the next day or two. Still waiting on Alcatrez to sign on -__-. For now we are deciding on who our first opponent will be. Here are our options as of now.

The Crystalline Guard
Chaos Theory
The Pokemon Resistence
The Legacy
Perpetual Motion

Personally I feel like we could defeats any of these clans if we find the right 5th. Its just a matter if we want to face a clan that is an easy win but not worth much beating, or actually challenge ourselves a little bit. Thoughts on this?

I, like usual, would like to test myself for the team. Well, unless for PR (Which has Skam), most of those clans will be a challenge IMO... I think. We just need to find the right five people to decide who will face what clans, and if we're going to have rotational roasters. Overall, it's a good idea to have our first clan war ASAP. So we can get our name out there.

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
TPR would be my first choice if they have a team and vm me if any of you want tests

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I didn't do well. Oh well, I'll improve on a new team. For now, I'll just use my troll team.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'll be updating posts tonight. We've decided to go with the Pokemon Resistence for our first war. I need everyone that is interested to get a test in with me or Spiderman. Right now we are going to play under the assumption alcatrez won't make it so that means at least 2 spots are available.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
I'll be updating posts tonight. We've decided to go with the Pokemon Resistence for our first war. I need everyone that is interested to get a test in with me or Spiderman. Right now we are going to play under the assumption alcatrez won't make it so that means at least 2 spots are available.

I can do tests to, and I'll talk to wolf and dark about who wants to handle the war posts as well as all the rules etc.

Just got info from wolf that they want to wait until they get a few more members and settle in more. So this may not happen for a while.

Last edited:

MegaMooMooMilk

Moustache and spoons
Tourney' sign up!

PO Name: [BR] MooMoo
PS Name: I dont have one but if i made one it would be the one above.
Timezone: GMT +0

Also if its not too late, i would like to apply for a war team test battle, i thought i would like to test myself recently.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Not too late at all, Alcatrez hasnt even shown up. I'll be on PO for a while tonight and tomorrow if you want to test.

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
PO Name: Pikachu-Fan
PS Name: no PS. EXTREME LAG
Timezone: GMT +8 (very off course)

PO Name:[BR]SneaselFTW/Tourmaline
PS Name: SOTP Sneasel (will change to BR soon)
Timezone: GMT+1
Good mornin' all.

EDIT: PM WILL WAR US
(09:03:43) D-Bray: tell sheps that PM will war him

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
ehhh... fabian scares me

COMPETITIVE DISCUSSION: Chansey is now UU on smogon. Discuss!

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Chansey Smogon UU: Should be so OU: It even walls physical threats, my Haxorus for example, +1 Outrage, only 78%. And that was the most powerful OU Outrage... It's waaay to bulky for UU, it'll stall teams by itself. put it in BL or something.

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
Chansey in UU now? rofl

verdian

Pika-Awesome!
Chansey Smogon UU: Should be so OU: It even walls physical threats, my Haxorus for example, +1 Outrage, only 78%. And that was the most powerful OU Outrage... It's waaay to bulky for UU, it'll stall teams by itself. put it in BL or something.

In OU its already a threat, In UU its massive bulk can rip teams apart (bar dusclops)

EDIT: sorry for double posting just realized but oh well

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Opponents Name (Serebii): JetLi
Your Name (Serebii): SkyDriver
Score: win, 4-0
Anything Else?: ended with a bunch of hax :c gg though

Opponents Name (Serebii): Verdian
Score: lose 3-0
Anything Else?: hax! snd gg :3

Opponents Name (Serebii): Verdian
Score: lose 1-0
Anything Else?: gg

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Chansey UU huh? Just goes to show how dead stall is in this meta. There are going to be A LOT of Chansey bro cores. I can see them dominating the tier pretty soon.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Chansey UU huh? Just goes to show how dead stall is in this meta. There are going to be A LOT of Chansey bro cores. I can see them dominating the tier pretty soon.
Wow, that's just about the last of the pokes I used in Bw1 OU to go UU: Virizion, Victini, Tornadus,and now Chansey!
Time for a topic: WHAT'S YOUR TEAM AND WHERE ARE YOU IN B/W2?
I just beat Marlon and am in a massive ship (no spoilers!) with an Emboar, Sammurott, Sneasel, Flygon, Lucario and Magnezone.
EDIT: But Blissey is still OU? Something is messed up

Last edited:
Sorry guys I've been really ill over the pass few days, could bearly get out of bed ):

Serebii Name: Alcatraz
PO/PS Name: SkyNet
Division Preference: Don't mind which division i'm allocated to
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): Zedd - Shave it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.