• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serebii Name: BurntToast
PO/PS Name: BurntToast
Referrer: N/A
Division Preference: Any is fine
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) N/A
Battle Theme (Favorite Song) American Idiot by Green Day
Anything else?: Nope

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Wow, that's just about the last of the pokes I used in Bw1 OU to go UU: Virizion, Victini, Tornadus,and now Chansey!
Time for a topic: WHAT'S YOUR TEAM AND WHERE ARE YOU IN B/W2?
I just beat Marlon and am in a massive ship (no spoilers!) with an Emboar, Sammurott, Sneasel, Flygon, Lucario and Magnezone.
EDIT: But Blissey is still OU? Something is messed up
i don't have bw2. as for blissey being ou, it has leftovers which it vital for sand stall and takes smaller hits like volt switch from bulky rotom better and tbh i view rain stall and sand stall as the only 2 forms of viable (lul) stall so chansey works well on rain stall but using it in sand is not wise but blissey works well in both. blissey also has 75 sp attack so can use different attacks instead of seismic toss such as flamethrower for scizor, ice beam for landy or thunder for para and flying types.

Chansey will find it tougher in uu than last time with so many hazards and pro spinblockers and terrible spinners (in my opinion) but it will be a dominating force in UU

Also welcome Alcatraz and Burnt toast

Burnt toast gets 100 beats from the test battle

Last edited:
Serebii Name: Crazy Bolts
PO/PS Name: Crazy Bolts
Referrer: My own love of music.
Division Preference: Harmony
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) Nope
Battle Theme (Favorite Song) Edge of Evolution by Alanis Morissette
Anything else?: I'm really excited about this clan.

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
welcome to the clan :D new members make sure to join our ou tour :D

60 beats to crazy bolts for a test battle

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Opponents Name (Serebii): BurntToast
Your Name (Serebii): SkyDriver
Score: lose 2-0
Anything Else?: HAX! again... gg

Opponents Name (Serebii): BurntToast
Your Name (Serebii): SkyDriver
Score: lose 1-0
Anything Else?: good battle :D

Sorry guys I've been really ill over the pass few days, could bearly get out of bed ):

Serebii Name: Alcatraz
PO/PS Name: SkyNet
Division Preference: Don't mind which division i'm allocated to
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): Zedd - Shave it up!

No porb, I understand cuz been ill a few times. sucks :(
Accepted if someone hasnt already

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
First two to harmony, last to melody I think. All accepted and good to have you guys :)

Edit: bolt and Alcatraz harmony burnt melody

silverangel

Metal Fairy

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'm beginning to think it may just be a good idea to use the upcoming tournament to settle the war roster. Although if PM does want to war soon that may not be a possibility.
Yes you can angel, I'll be updating my division and the OP tonight.

Finally, I'm thinking about going forward and trying my hand at UU with an all out stall team using that core I mentioned earlier, who is the premier hazard man in UU? Roserade?

MegaMooMooMilk

Moustache and spoons
Roserade is only really good for setting up toxic spikes and even then i dont think toxic spikes should really be used on roderade, its best to use it as a sub-seed or sp def set IMO at least thats what ive found out by playing UU, i spose roserade could be used to set up hazards though it wont do much.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Froslass and Roserade are the premier hazard setters, although neither use Stealth Rock. Chansey and Cobalion are great Stealth Rock setters. With Chansey in UU, stall will be back. Or maybe not, with Abomasnow and Crobat running around, and to a lesser extent, Clefable and Sigilyph.

Last edited:

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
megamoomoomilk has left the clan and i got to 1399 on po with a br alt before losing. I will have 3 alts in 1400 :/ eventually

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Should I PM my division leader a tutor form, or should I just leave it in my post?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
PM it to me

EDIT: Okay the OP is updated. Will do my division later. Me and Spider have decided that we will post the official war team lineup after the tournament. There can be more than 5 slots on the main team. So if you haven't signed up for the tournament yet go now! Thanks

Last edited:

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
K, updated Melody and Bass divisions. Welcome Skynet, Toast, and not sure whether you want to be called crazy or bolts xD. But great to have you guys. Would've updated etc sooner but had a basketball game moved from 5 to 7. As for the war situation, I'm fine with warring PM. I think it'd be a good challenge for us. But we do need to get through the tournament first. I don't want to put too much on everyone's plate with Kots's tournament, this interclan tournament, and a war all at the same time. So pretty much, let's get this tournament done quick once it starts, get the war team settled, then go find an opponent. I should be pretty active this weekend, so if you need something catch me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.