• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Hey, I get haxed a lot... As in accuracy. Leech Seed once missed four times in a row, yet Grasswhistle seems more like Sleep Powder at times.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Opponents Name (Serebii): Sprakbeat
Your Name (Serebii): SkyDriver
Score: win 2-0
Anything Else?: really really bad hax. really bad.

EDIT: I were told to tutor Verdian, but he didn't sign up for tutoring... Where has something gone wrong?

Last edited:

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
aaaaaaaaaccepted! Bass is fine. I assume you have PO yes? We have a channel on there if you would like to join us.

YUS! Yeah, I've got the same UN on PS and PO. What's the channel address? My compy isn't showing the directory... freaking .5gb of ram... I need to upgrade that...

YUS! Yeah, I've got the same UN on PS and PO. What's the channel address? My compy isn't showing the directory... freaking .5gb of ram... I need to upgrade that...

Channel is called #Battle Rhythm also one of my alts

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
We just have a channel, not a server. Not sure whether you're looking for the server, but when someone says address it just triggers server in my head.The channel name is #Battle Rhythm on the main PO server. Hop on now if you can so me or spidey can do a test battle.

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
EDIT: nvm. question has been answered. Thanks a bajillion! XD

EDIT2: I'll see what I can do. My PO is hating me right now. Imma just download the latest version real quick to see if that helps any.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Look guys, you know I'm someone to keep things light and have fun when it comes to the clan. But do to some recent complaints about stuff I have to adress a few things.

1. I'd like to see More clan battles! Nobody has even ranked up yet.
2. It would be great if We had a LOT more competive and beneficial discussion on the forum. I know from experience that this is the best way to not only improve but have fun in a clan.
3. Get just a few more members. I say this all the time but yeah.

I'm not leaving you guys hanging though, I've got good news too!

DOUBLE POINTS WEEKEND STARTS RIGHT NOW GO BATTLE! That should help with problem one.

Also, the new metagame page for the clan goes up tomorrow, which will include a section where clan members can post a RMT. So if any of you guys have a team you want rated PM me a link to it and whoever sends one in first will be our first featured RMT.

Also, I've ordered the clan NEW ANIMATED UB's so our page is less dull, you may use the new ones when they come in or keep your old one, either is fine.

Also, the CCAT also starts tomorrow, when we will work on creating the set for our hidden gem. And also, Tomorrow Night is Movie Night! Sparkbeat has more details on that so stay tuned.

Finally, a last note on recruiting. If each person brings in one member, we double our numbers. Cmon guys! The more the merier, so do this for me!

Thanks Guys!

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Hey, if anyone wants to battle me, just PM me.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
battlerythmnufragmentationbanner_zpsdae2dc5d.png

Rules
-All match-ups are Bo3
-We will be using Smogon Tiers
-All battles will take place on either PO/PS. Arrange which you will be using with your opponent.
-No Team Revealing
-There will be a 1 week and a day sign-up period, and each round will last 1 week
-This is a single-elimination tournament
-PM me with any problems

Prizes
1st: 50 Beats, and a Userbar
2nd: 30 Beats
3rd: 10 Beats

Sign-up Form
HTML:
PO Username:
PS Username:
Timezone:
GL to everyone. The sign-up period will end in one week and a day (When I return from D.C.)​

PO Username: Sparkbeat
PS Username: Sparkatic
Timezone: GMT -6

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Banner don't load for me, but assuming this is the NU tour:

PO username: [P4L]SkyDriver
PS username: Night Sky
Timezone: GMT +1

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
One more thing:

Movie Night Will be this Saturday. It will begin at 8:00 PM GMT -6. We will be watching Pokemon 2000. We're still deciding whether to view on Xat or Plug.DJ. Leave your comments on the two below.

I'm for Plug.DJ because I already have the playlist made, and we wouldn't have gaps between parts (since the only video on youtube is 7 parts.)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Wonderful Sheps, just wonderful. This will be fun

Also for movie night, I'm out then, I would rather watch Destiny Deoxys Since I hated all of the Kanto/Johto movies,Hereos-DD are the best .

PO Username:[BR]Sableye
PS Username:Lost Requiem
Timezone:GMT -8

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Wonderful Sheps, just wonderful. This will be fun

Also for movie night, I'm out then, I would rather watch Destiny Deoxys Since I hated all of the Kanto/Johto movies,Hereos-DD are the best .

PO Username:[BR]Sableye
PS Username:Lost Requiem
Timezone:GMT -8

The only ones we can watch are the ones on youtube, and the only ones I could find on youtube were 2000 and the first movie. And how can anyone hate 2000!? And xat or plug Lit?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I just hate it, I don't know why...

Xat, our's is dead

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Screw what I said, I'm joining the NU tourney.

PO Username: none
PS Username: Silverangel
Timezone: EST/GMT -5

PO Username:[BR]SneaselFTW/I'll tell you when on
PS Username:FL4M3$L1NG3R
Timezone:GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.