• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
For new type combo's, give us normal/ghost :3 finally a check to Ghost/Fighting coverage. Also, a Dragon/Bug would be great, Outrage + Megahorn :D

On a side note, what/where is our competitive section?

It'd be even better if that Dragon/Bug had Tinted Lens. Unresisted Coverage with one move! lol. xD

Speaking of unresissted coverage, I also want a Ghost/Fighting type who learns Aura Sphere.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
^if any Dragon Type gets Tinted Lens, they would get perfectly unresisted coverage, and can use three other moves in its moveset to set up, heal, or support.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
^if any Dragon Type gets Tinted Lens, they would get perfectly unresisted coverage, and can use three other moves in its moveset to set up, heal, or support.

still if flygon didn't get tinted lens what kind of dragon will? flygon's eye scream "TINTED LENS"

and where is this meta section

silverangel

Metal Fairy
If Wobbuffet got Metal Burst and Recover, think of the chaos it can cause.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'll be out for the next four days and probably only available to answer a PM/VM or two in that time. So since me and Sparks are both out all activities are suspended until the 11th. Have a good weekend everyone!

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Yeah I did.

Serebii Name: Ninja Dewott
PO/PS Name: Ice Cold Fire, [BR]Ninja Dewott (I guess), Ninja Dewott, Ninja something
Referrer: Sheps
Division Preference: Bass
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?) WiFi? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
Battle Theme (Favorite Song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk (Not my favourite song, just a good battle theme)
Anything else?: #21 on Showdown NU Ladder, js.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Today is a good day :D Sheps and sparkbeat are away and i dont know where sneasel is but i would say you will be at apprentice rank straight away and won't require a test battle. we are also having an nu tourney atm so you can sign up

ShuckleArmy

Heads or Tails?
Ice/Poison, counter to ground, I'm imagining an albino snow snake or something.

Also, can't think of any poison legendaries one of those would be nice!

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Dewott. Accepted and you get the recruit rank. ( won't be updated for a few days) And if you want war team just let me know and I'll get you on the lineup. From now on. Spidey may officially accept members.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
I'm happy to be War Team, but not if there's people more deserving of the place.

And werz dat NU tourneh?

Edit: Found it. Very pleased to see that you have Samurott on the banner!

Last edited:

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
I'm back baby.

Serebii Name:Jazz Hands
PO/PS Name:pO: Deadly Nightshade PS:Jazz Hands
Referrer:no one :O
Division Preference:Harmony
Wifi? (If so, what is your FC I cant remember m
Battle Tme (Favorite Song) Gandalf Style
An:The foe's Conkeldurr used Focus Blast!Idint

In for NU tour.

SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY for inactivity.

ACCEPTED JAZZ <3
came back cuz went to my bros schools jazz night yesterday. he reminded me^

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Glad to have you back Jazz, though you should probably adjust some of your buttons :p Just letting you guys know I'll be inactive for one more day. Though most stuff can go through spark now that he is back.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Glad to have you back Jazz, though you should probably adjust some of your buttons :p Just letting you guys know I'll be inactive for one more day. Though most stuff can go through spark now that he is back.

I just haven't had a chance yet :p
Btw, before the inevitable question, I do NOT want to be leader again.

Status
Not open for further replies.