• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Where's the metagame corner page?

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Can I help make an analysis for a pokemon? How do I do that? I can probably make one for Victini.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Discussion topic:

What new support move would you like to see in gen6?
I'd personally like a Memento kinda move that lowers both opposing defenses instead of offenses. Pursuit would be a much more common move then :)

EDIT:
Opponents Name (Serebii): SparkBeat
Your Name (Serebii): SkyDriver
Score: Lose, 5-0
Anything Else?: GG, and damn HPump's accuracy

Last edited:

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Discussion topic:

I'd personally like a Memento kinda move that lowers both opposing defenses instead of offenses. Pursuit would be a much more common move then :)

EDIT:
That sounds good! I really like that!

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
Opponents Name (Serebii): Psilo
Your Name (Serebii): Rockman(star?).exe
Score: Lose, 1-0
Anything Else?: Close game, I shoulda Shell Smashed on the last turn.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Discussion topic:

EDIT:
I'd like to see a freeze version of thunder wave. It'd be an extra element if hazards to consider in team building and it'd give ice types in general more use.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
^freeze hax is like sleep hax: it's pretty much a death sentence. Smogon may have to implement a freeze clause if that does happen.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'm pretty sure there is already a freeze Claus. On PO at least. I think a type change mechanic of some sort would be interesting.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
I'm pretty sure there is already a freeze Claus. On PO at least. I think a type change mechanic of some sort would be interesting.

There is a freeze clause, but its optional to use. The only problem I can see with a freeze version of thunder wave will come with who gets access to the move. Spore isn't banned because of sleep clause, and its abusers are pretty slow. If a pokemon like kyurem got it, then it could really boost its usage. Just lure heatran in to take the freeze, then ep it to death. So it may work, may not, depends on the abusers.

kiemcommission

Ki?m ti?n v?i adsprofitreward

song lai thoi ky nhu zek rui
mau dang ky chien va tuyen ref
Site m?i chi?n nhu zeek:
- Tham gia v?i tÃ*i kho?n mi?n phÃ* vÃ* du?c t?ng ngay $100 trong tÃ*i kho?n; trong vòng 30 ngÃ*y m?i ph?i nâng c?p lên thÃ*nh viên b?c, vÃ*ng, kim cuong (gi?ng nhu zeek);
- HÃ*ng ngÃ*y b?n ph?i post 1 qu?ng cáo theo 3 bu?c nhu zeek; tuy nhiên b?n ph?i xem thêm 5 qu?ng cáo vÃ* có co h?i trúng gi?i thu?ng $50;
- Di?m thu?ng trong 60 ngÃ*y chuy?n thÃ*nh VIP nhu zeek
- M?i ch? d? bonus, lãi su?t du?c hu?ng hÃ*ng ngÃ*y nhu zeek.
Mình s? post bÃ*i hu?ng d?n các b?n sau:
Các b?n có th? vÃ*o dang ký cho mình 1 tÃ*i kho?n t?i dây d? tìm hi?u thêm nhé:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Under the main PO server, it should be in the tab Channels. I'm im there currently as [BR]Sylveon

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Alright, at t he tob there should be three things, Players, Battles, and CHannels. Click CHannels, and you dhould see the one that says Battle Rhythm. Double click and you should be there mon.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Opponents Name (Serebii): Spark
Your Name (Serebii): i forgot
Score: Win, 4-0
Anything Else?: GG. Lucky for me you played as well as you did. I would've lost from mispredictions if you hadn't.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I'm severely annoyed with my war opponent. I'd really like too get this war done so we can think about jumping into another with one of the bigger ones using our fancy new lineup.

For some discussion that may benefit me and everyone here, I'm trying to find some teammates for the Poli/Latias/Scizor core. I hve it paired with a Rachi and Gastrodon right now, results have been lukewarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.