• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
So, I have been in a humongous slump lately. I've been building crappy teams and my playing is totally off. So I'm really curious as to what you guys do when you are on a bad streak or in a slump. Because its becoming really frustrating and more discussion is always nice.

Oh yeah, and the new buttons are done, stop by Eevee's shop to pick them up.

Last edited:

silverangel

Metal Fairy
So, I have been in a humongous slump lately. I've been building crappy teams and my playing is totally off. So I'm really curious as to what you guys do when you are on a bad streak or in a slump. Because its becoming really frustrating and more discussion is always nice.

Just stop playing for a while and go take a break. Sometimes I find myself starting to lose a lot, and that's called a tilt. Pretty much you'll just be so frustrated that you'll make bad decisions. Taking a break can alleviate this. When you're done playing, you can go back playing, perhaps with a refreshed mind.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!

Don't necessarily take a break from all pokemon, just stop laddering. I took a long break from laddering and just went on PO to chat, and maybe play some of the guys from Dinc and CG. It helped a lot.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
I usually just ladder in battle factory if im tilting. it is quite fun and no one takes the ladder srs. I also find watching youtube battlers quite helpful when building teams as they give good ideas for teams. youtube battlers i sometimes watch are itzgator,pokeaimmd,shofu,the flaming spade and nbz

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass

Oh yeah, and the new buttons are done, stop by Eevee's shop to pick them up.

just stop playing for the day, have a snack, get something cold to drink, go to sleep early, and rest untill you're fully refreshed. This works best if sunlight awakens you. Cool and fresh mind, and then climb that ladder till PO crashes again

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Opponents Name (Serebii): Sky Driver
Your Name (Serebii): Guess
Score: W 2-0
Anything Else?: gg

Confirming.

Opponents name
(Serebii): Jazz Hands
Your name (Serebii): SkyDriver obviously
Score: Win, 4-0
Anything Else?:GG

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
I should probably change the battle log for, now that I think of it. I like all the battles though!

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Opponents Name (Serebii): psilo
Your Name (Serebii): spiderman123
Score: W 5-0
Anything Else?: gg with only a little hax

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Hi guys.

Although I've not been here long I'm afraid I've decided it's time to leave. The simple reason being is the fact that the competitive side of the game just frustrates me now. I mean, I'm fairly good at it, but when I want to win I just play recklessly which means I end up losing and that just makes it worse. I dedicate far too much time to it for very little gain. I may be back serebii to show off my NU team that peaked pretty high, but other than that, I think I'll be gone for a while. Besides, there are civilisations to save! My Ninja skills will be needed elsewhere.

Thanks for everything here guys. Byebye!

Edit: Oh yeah, I might be bothered to be on for the combatants cup, so I guess you may see me then.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Like a true ninja he only moves within our shadows for short time to grace our lives before he vanishes with the wind. Fairwell friend.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Just talking about your sig here, Sparkbeat, but I totally agree with what That Crazy Russian said about legendary pokemon.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Good News Guys! I have brought home the clinching win. (In some friggen ridiculous battles I might add. I thought I was toast when my rachi got critted on the second turn of the third match.)

So, onto the rewards.

10 BP to everyone in the clan to celebrate our first war win.
30 BP to Tormented ans Sky Driver who either lost or didnt play but showed commitment all the same.
50 BP to myself and Spiderman, who brought home wins.

And finally, 150BP and I believe a rank up to our War MVP LostRequiem Who came in as a sub and won the first war match he ever played in. Im thinking we are going to start a tradition of having an MVP in every war we win.

Also, this was the theme I bumped in my match. It seriously helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtPluXq_hko

Have a good sunday everyone.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Conrats on the win BR :D well done Sheps, Spidey and Lost Reqiuem!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Just call me Lost >.<

Anyways, thanks everyone! I was just doing the best I could. I hope our next war runs smoothly.

Also, League update. We have about 3 Solid people, and 6 temp people. If you guys know anyone who might be interested, have them send a message towards me. I don't want this league to seem solely BR.

Besides people, we're pretty much set to open. Though, we will need symbols...

Status
Not open for further replies.