• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
congrats Lost and our first win whoo! and hopefully many more.

Also i recommend anyone who hasn't signed up for the pokemon masterclass v5 to do so :D there is still over 10 places left in this super annual 64 player tour. here is a link for you lazy ppl who wont search the site http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?597369-Pokemon-Masterclass-V5

and a question... What is the best scarfer in OU? discuss.

I would say scarf rachi due to its typing which allows it many switch ins,its versatility which means the scarf is unpredictable, the ability to revenge common threats like non scarf terra and dnite and scizor. it also is hard to hit due iron heads 60% flinch rate and also knows great moves for coverage and utility like fire punch ice punch zen headbutt thunderpunch trick u-turn healing wish and stealth rock

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Rachi is the best scarfer if you are an ******* -__-

I actually like Scarfgar a whole lot. Since its got enough power to counter most other scarves and it isnt expected.

Also, I like what I understood what your saying, could you maybe provide a link or explain a little more? :)

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Oh, 10 BP to everyone? Now I'm in the apprentice rank.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Anyone seen Sneasel lately?

For best scarfer, Imma say Terrakion, as it already is very powerful, and now it outspeeds and kills like everything, including Modest Venusaur in sun, taking 60% with SE.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
The last time Sneasel was on was five days ago...

silverangel

Metal Fairy
I entered that tournament thingy, yay!! I would've used my troll team, but it's so outdated and counterable nowadays. I'm making a new one.

Liltwick

Wow Sparkbeat, way to go.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Well, if you want more discussion, you can always post a question. A leader doesnt have to be the one to start discussion topics as I think I've said before. If you want something to discuss, we can continue working on the CCAT now. I think adding a new sand abuser would be really helpful. I'm looking at Heatran to handle threats to the other members. What do you guys think? Post sets and stuff.

Also need to figure out what to do for the POTW this week. So offer ideas on that or even a full analysis if you want.

Aaaand don't forget to send me a RMT if you want it featured on the meta corner. As well as any other stuff you want to write for it.

Finally, sorry about the leadership inactivity. I'm extremely busy with my schools theatre production (put in 24 hours in the last 4 days) and Sparkbeat may be limited as well. And considering that Sneasel is heavily inactive we may need to consider some leader ship changes. Whether it be replacement or addition. Or just something temporary. please PM me your opinions on this and Ill take it into account. Oh, and with a heavy heart I'll have to pull from the NU tournament. Since Ive had trouble getting a battle with Jazz since I'm so busy and its not fair to him.

Thanks Guys!

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
For CCAT I still say Specstrodon. Adds synergy and can use Sand Force for some powerful EPowers. Storm Drain is best though. Heatran pairs well with it.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Serebii Name: HetaOni
PO/PS Name: WillTheReaper
Referrer: No one but moi~
Division Preference: Harmony
Wifi? I have wi-fi, but it doesn't like me much. I also forgot my friend code.
Battle Theme: Monochrome Kiss - Black Butler Opening 1
Anything else?: Hiiiiiiii Loooooooost!~
iaza12407591016200.gif

Last edited:

Liltwick

Serebii Name: HetaOni
PO/PS Name: WillTheReaper
Referrer: No one but moi~
Division Preference: Harmony
Wifi? I have wi-fi, but it doesn't like me much. I also forgot my friend code.
Battle Theme: Monochrome Kiss - Black Butler Opening 1
Anything else?: Hiiiiiiii Loooooooost!~
Black-Butler-Gif-anime-31350441-500-230.gif

Oh, why Hello Heta XD. Official acceptance shall be shortly... Triple S, shouldn't I have that power?

We're gonna keep this place alive XD. You can be my third art lackey XD

Come to our PO Channel Battle Rhythm... I guess I should nag Sheps for me to be a tester...

Above Image. I'm Sebastian, Heta's Grell.

Last edited:

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Okay guys. I know I just posted but we like to get things done fast. Just call us the cheesecake factory of clans I guess. The leaders have decided that Lit will serve as the melody supervisor in addition to his other duties. This means he can now accept members, do test battles and he will be keeping track of melodies BP. Also, any question a regarding clam things can be directed to him as well. But that's been that way for a while.

Hi new member! Accepted into melody :) Agree to all the stuff that lit said except the silly stuff about keeping the place alive. It's just been a slow roll the last 2 days because of leader inactivity.

Edit: HARMONY

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
So, what's the best nickname you guys have ever given a poke? (On the assumption that you do nicknames) Personally, one of my master strokes, imho, was Gandalf the Wartortle in SS.

Apollo77

John Doe
Blaziken named KFC. 'Nuff said.

Lol, I do have the tendency to come up with the most odd and often just plain stupid nicknames possible for my pokes. I've got a Sceptile named Geico, a Staraptor named Yolo, and a Gliscor named... Flap-Flap. XD

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
I did an entire FRIENDS themed team for b2, featuring Joey the Emboar and Ross the Flygon.

Status
Not open for further replies.