• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Hey, I've got a topic What are your ingame teams in any game you own?
Black 2:
503.gif
500.gif
462.gif
448.gif
330.gif
461.gif

Black:
497.gif
503.gif
646.gif
637.gif
579.gif
612.gif

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
White: Samurott, Musharna, Vaniluxe, Chandelure, Sawsbuck, Haxorus

White 2: Samurott, Jolteon, Lucario, Flygon, Chandelure, Braviary,

Soulsilver: Typhlosion, Starmie, Vileplume, Ampharos, Dragonite, Fearrow

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Best In Game team I ever put together was from Platinum. And it was Empoleon/Gliscor/Gallade/Leafeon/Ambipom/Garchomp

I won the Frontier in Emerald with Sceptile/Manectric/Slaking/Latias/Metagross/Swellow But I really only used the last four.

Don't really remember my White team, I just know it had awful synergy and lost a lot. I think it was Samurott/Krookodile/Crustle/Sawsbuck/Braviary/Kyurem

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
\
I won the Frontier in Emerald with Sceptile/Manectric/Slaking/Latias/Metagross/Swellow

backpain-1292835351.jpg

My favorite team was Sapphire - Blaziken/Kyogre/Latias/Regice (Master in contests)/Swellow/Salamence Suprisingly didn't have manectric :/

Don't remember anything from D/PT. Pearl - Torterra/Gastrodon Filler

For White I believe it was something like this - Serperior/Samurott (trading)/Krookodile/Vannilluxe/Darmanitan/Galvantula

I'm still playing through Black 2. Current Team - Magnezone/Vaporeon/Litwick/Magmar/Pidove(fly slave)/Krokorok My Planned Team is - Magnezone/Starmie/Flygon/Chandelure/Heracross/Weavile

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
backpain-1292835351.jpg

My favorite team was Sapphire - Blaziken/Kyogre/Latias/Regice (Master in contests)/Swellow/Salamence Suprisingly didn't have manectric :/

Don't remember anything from D/PT. Pearl - Torterra/Gastrodon Filler

For White I believe it was something like this - Serperior/Samurott (trading)/Krookodile/Vannilluxe/Darmanitan/Galvantula

I'm still playing through Black 2. Current Team - Magnezone/Vaporeon/Litwick/Magmar/Pidove(fly slave)/Krokorok My Planned Team is - Magnezone/Starmie/Flygon/Chandelure/Heracross/Weavile
Feel the Weavlle looooooove

EDIT: (15:55:48) [BR]Night: To be fair, i was spray painting a castle then

Last edited:

Apollo77

John Doe
To be honest, I only use a core of 4 Pokémon for my in-game teams. (Too lazy to train more, and need space for Hm slaves.) so....

White: Serperior/Zebstrika/Simipour/Chandelure
White 2: Samurott/Lucario/Arcanine/Galvantula
HeartGold: Typhlosion/Pidgeot/Ampharos/Jynx

Don't remember Pearl, Ruby, or LeafGreen... Too long ago lol, though for LeafGreen I'm pretty sure it was mostly Blastoise/Hitmonchan.
Notice how I've got a fire and an electric and an ice/water in all three.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Need a new RMT to post today guys! POTW going up today as well. Also, we bumped up to 3 stars. Yay!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Congradulations everyone, we went from 2 stars to 4 stars in the course of a day.

For Latias, I can suggest the SubCM set. Though, Recover + 3 Attacks would also be a worthy addition. To bad this isn't Balanced Hackmons, I have the perfect Latias set there.

HetaOni

Chesaught
As for the team thing.

Black 2: Mow Rotom/Genesect/Keldeo/Banette/Absol/Flygon
Heartgold: Spinarak/Butterfree/Chikorita/Hoothoot/Gastly/Togepi
Firered: Pidgeot/Eevee/Raichu/Persian/Arcanine

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Latias @ LO
Timid
Levitate
252 Speed / 152 Special Attack / 104 hp

Draco Meteor
psyshock
Hidden Power Fire/surf
recover

or

Latias @ LO
Timid
Levitate
184 Speed / 252 Special Attack / 72 hp

Draco Meteor
psyshock
Hidden Power Fire/surf
recover

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
The second set. Oh and guys we got an invite to a war with CC. The lineup will most likely be

Psilo
Spidey
Tormented
Myself or spark depending on availability.
Skynet

Post opinions and such. I'll be accepting by the end of the day unless there is a ton of protests

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Agreeing with Sheps, HP is a little more important with Recover + Three attacks. I would vouch for Dragon Pulse > Draco Meteor, just for survival reasons.

Anyways a war with CC sounds great. Our tour is as dead as a sleeping ghost-type, and the league is still under construction, so I feel like that would be a fun thing to do.

Tormented

Sorry for the inactivity lately it should change now :)

And the first latias set is better, the speed on the second one makes no sense it gets outsped by Garchomp and if you use hp fire you don't outspeed base 101s.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Excellent, let's win this one guys! I'd love to give the new CC their first loss. Just so you guys know the following are the subs for the war.

Sparkbeat
SkyDriver
Lost Requiem

Make sure you guys are ready as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.