• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
Don't you just love Doublade? It's so bulky with Eviolite and it can do so much damage :D Plus it looks awesome <3 I like it even better than Aegislash :D Besides Goomy, who's your favourite?

Probably Doublade. It's my MVP of the nuzlocke.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Sorry, question, Am I allowed to join if I can only battle on Pokémon Showdown / Online ?

Well, no. It would be preferred if you could use a simulator but we do support w-fi here.

Anyways (even so I don't have the art), I'm instigating our first CCAT! We'll kick off the new Generation with a bang, and go with a simple Pokebank OU team. I would love suggestion of sets and reasoning.

Snorby

Snorby
no, I said the opposite. Is the simulator required to have or wifi? I don't own / plan on owning X or Y or Black or White

Neither are required, but Simulator is more important than wifi.

in terms of CCAT, Let's start of with the hellacious monster we all know and hate:

Aegislash@lefties
252 HP 252 Atk 4 Spd/4 Hp 252 Atk 252 Spd
Adamant/Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance/Automotize
-King's Shield/Iron Head
-Shadow Sneak
-Sacred Sword

Pick your boosting move and sweep basically. King's Shield is better, but if you REALLY want an unboosted OHKO on Specially Defensive Florges or something, I guess you could use Iron Head. SD preferred here for max damage output, and because even Max Speed +2 Aegislash won't outrun very much.

Liltwick

no, I said the opposite. Is the simulator required to have or wifi? I don't own / plan on owning X or Y or Black or White

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding. Of course! We mainly use Pokemon Showdown! Hope that clears everything up!

Conklederp

Alons-y
Serebii Name: Conklederp (Already regretting that choice)
PO/PS Name: Conkster
Battling Experience: Medium, I know the basics of how competitive works and I've done it for a bit
3DS/X/Y FC: NA
B(2)/W(2) FC: NA
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): [Bits with Byte by 8 bit weapon] Can't post URL's apparently.

Liltwick

Right then! Might also add an "art experience" category. Thanks much!

Serebii Name: KirliaAndVaporeon
PO/PS Name: I don't have either, I am simply here to provide an artist for this group. I can download though, if need be.
Battling Experience: Participated in 2 tournaments, and sparred against my little brother for a while, not that good though.
3DS/X/Y FC: In sig, it's 1289-8400-6077.
B(2)/W(2) FC: I lost W and W2 :(
PASBL TL (Leave blank if you don't know what PASBL is):
Job Request (Artist, Breeder, etc.): Artist please.
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): I think "Burn", Ellie Golding.
Referrer: None.
Art experience: Can create u(b)serbars, banners and owns a scanner. I am practicing recolours and pixel-overs.

Smeargle Smeargle Smeargle... What to draw? :D

Well, you never were officially accepted (I think), so I guess officially accepted! Welcome to the clan.
Serebii Name: Conklederp (Already regretting that choice)
PO/PS Name: Conkster
Battling Experience: Medium, I know the basics of how competitive works and I've done it for a bit
3DS/X/Y FC: NA
B(2)/W(2) FC: NA
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): [Bits with Byte by 8 bit weapon] Can't post URL's apparently.

Alright then, accepted! For both of you, our xat's link is in Spark's/Contrail's signature. If you want a test battle, come and ask me.

Liltwick

Turbo, go home you're drunk. Anyways, tested Conklederp and it was a particularly easy match. Can be viewed here

Anyways, appointing you the rank of Apprentice.
br2.png

Also, a mini rant, but come on people rank up already! We haven;t done anything since the clan opened, heck, we should at least be in a war by now! I'm seriously going to nag spark to have War Team try outs soon.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Yeah, I already had to find a temp replacement for my gym last week, and I've been trying to keep updating and me active on here, but it's too much atm. I'm going to be pretty inactive until the Monday after next because I've been slam packed with 2 essays, basketball, and soccer, as well as some more personal stuff. So, sorry if I can't post or update for the next two weeks. When I get back though, I'm going to be posting nuzlocke updates for my X run I'm just beginning, but the reason I'm not going ahead with it now is that I don't want to be boring like mms, so I'm going to attempt to make mine more story-like, and maybe even try comic style if I decide my drawing doesn't suck too badly. Also, my absence will be shortened to one week if our soccer team doesn't qualify for semi's after this weekend.

Snorby

Snorby
I'm not going ahead with it now is that I don't want to be boring like mms

Gee, thanks dickball

tbh the only reason I post it is to bring up activity in the thread.

Anyhow, good luck to your teams, hope you guys do well, and cya when you come back.

IMO Our first war should be 6th gen and I should be on the team :$

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
If the war is in the week after next week, I can join :3 Got an easy week in school then :D

Btw why don't we try Specially offensive Aegislash? Its SAtk is amazing as well, no one would expect it and it doesn't need a boosting move, it could run something like Shadow Ball / Flash Cannon / King's Shield / (Shadow Sneak / Hidden Power Fire/Fight)
Or run Doublade <3

Arcos

Umbreon Master
So so sorry i havent been active school is really giving me work :( i will try to as active as i can.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Battle rhythm~~~~~~~~

ALL HAIL GOOMY!

Serebii Name: PokemonBreederChris
PO/PS Name: Vye
Battling Experience: Competitively, only random battles in PS. I'm more so the scientist on the computer behind the action hero...
3DS/X/Y FC: 0061 - 0853 - 2335
B(2)/W(2) FC: W(2) and B(2) are buried in my room, aka - Too lazy to find them right now.
PASBL TL): I know what it is, so I can't leave it blank, but as this current time, nada :(
Job Request (Artist, Breeder, etc.): Breeder.
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus, For our fearless General~<3[Srs Battle Music = THIS]
Referrer: Lost[SUP]tm[/SUP]

Snorby

Snorby
ALL HAIL GOOMY!

Battling Experience: Competitively, only random battles in PS. I'm more so the scientist on the computer behind the action hero...
B(2)/W(2) FC: W(2) and B(2) are buried in my room, aka - Too lazy to find them right now.
PASBL TL): I know what it is, so I can't leave it blank, but as this current time, nada :(
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus, For our fearless General~<3[Srs Battle Music = THIS]

There he is! Welcome to the guild (officially) PBC/Breeder (whichever you want me to call you :p) DONTDROPTHATDEDENNE

EDIT: Also, I'd like my 10 beats for getting third in this tour: As if the new banner in my siggy doesnt say it all

Last edited:

Liltwick

ALL HAIL GOOMY!

Yaaay, you finally posted your application! You are now an official member of Battle Rhythm :D Welcome to the clan~

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Serebii Name: I can't remember right now, ask me later. :p
PO/PS Name: Monster Guy
Battling Experience: On Wi-Fi, and random battles on PS.
3DS/X/Y FC: In signature
B(2)/W(2) FC: Also in signature
PASBL TL): TL1
Job Request (Artist, Breeder, etc.): Member?
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): This Day Aria
Referrer: PBC

Liltwick

Serebii Name: I can't remember right now, ask me later. :p
PO/PS Name: Monster Guy
Battling Experience: On Wi-Fi, and random battles on PS.
3DS/X/Y FC: In signature
B(2)/W(2) FC: Also in signature
PASBL TL): TL1
Job Request (Artist, Breeder, etc.): Member?
Battle Theme (Favorite Song): This Day Aria
Referrer: PBC

Well, hey there Monny, welcome! I hope you're active this time around and pop by that xat once in awhile (If it's even possible :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.