• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Scene

Markisious

Colourise the World
I have done a search and I didn't find something like this ,so here is my topic:
Which attack animations didn't you like?Why not?

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Hyper Beam!! It's animation totally sucks! I don't like how it's dots and stuff like that, you know like DNA. I'd like it to actually look like a beam, to look what it looks like in the anime would be cool

Arbok

aka Arbok
That's the animation of Ruby and Sapphire so this topic have to be removed, or you have to talk about D/P animations.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Arbok said:
That's the animation of Ruby and Sapphire so this topic have to be removed, or you have to talk about D/P animations.

Well we haven't really seen D/P animations yet. Or at all except on youtube when Lucario uses Wave guiding bomb on Cherimu

Markisious

Colourise the World
I don't really think so ,because here we say about the improvement(spelling) we want to have in D/P.

I agree that hyper beam sucks!Hyper Beam should be like Aeroblast from Silver Version!

Arbok

aka Arbok
Oh ok u mean Which animation have to improve?..

I think those have to:
HYPER BEAM (nicer effect)
SMELLINGSALT (nicer effect)
CURSE (nicer effect)
FAKE TEARS (more real effects)
FURY ATTACK (faster effect)

Blazing Charmander

One attack animation that has bothered me in the past 3 Generations has been Water Gun. Whereas, in the Anime, the Pokemon sprays out a jet of water, all that happens in the Games is that a drop of water squirts onto the opponent. Although Games =/= Anime in most respects, I think that WG should have an animation similar to the appearance it has in the Anime.

However, I think that maybe this new move Aqua Jet that Buizeru is confirmed to have will have that sort of animation, except for when the Pokemon disappears.

Markisious

Colourise the World
I agree with you.Water gun is very poor.The should make it like hydropump but thinner(spelling).

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
I also agree. I'd just like to say to finish overall what it think about most of the moves, i want them to look like as they do in the anime.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Move what? **Edits** I don't know. Probably because that one guy complained it was in the wrong place but to me it doesn't matter. I think this topic should go back because it's what we want in the battle attack animations changed in D/P

The Missing Number

I just realised about water gun actually- guns shoot one bullet. So, Water stream would be like the Anime, but water gun is either one bullet, or a series of bullets.

Markisious

Colourise the World
Yes but in the anime water gun is very cool and it is continues!Also I don't like ember.I want it to be like more real.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
Aeroblast needs to go back to what it was. A kick a*s beam, instead of random sickles imo.

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
Markisious said:
Yes but in the anime water gun is very cool and it is continues!Also I don't like ember.I want it to be like more real.
I agree. They should change Ember's animation and make it more realistic. I think it should look something like Water Gun, or atleast something cooler! :p

Markisious

Colourise the World
Aeroblast must be a beam like it used to be
Hyper Beam must be a beam not a DNA Format!
WaterGun must be like hydro Pump but thinner a not like a teardrop.
Paralyze must be like poizon but in yellow colours!
Others?

And Someone Remove this thread.It's about the improvements we want in D/P!

Hypnosis

Hyper Beam, Water Gun, and Solar Beam are the worst.
I haven't seen Aeroblast yet, I think I'm going to look at the attackdex.

Markisious

Colourise the World
Hypnosis said:
Hyper Beam, Water Gun, and Solar Beam are the worst.
I haven't seen Aeroblast yet, I think I'm going to look at the attackdex.

Ah yeah!Solarbeam too!In the game boy advance games and in the gamecube games is disggusting!It would be better to make it like Aeroblast from Silver But green with sun rays.That it would be a SOLARBEAM!