• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Subway/Battle Institute team

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
;038; Ninetales (Drought) Focus Band ;038;
Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Solar Beam, Confuse Ray

:534: Conkeldurr (Guts) Leftovers :534:
Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Bulk Up, Stone Edge

:635: Hydreigon (Levitate) Quick Claw :635:
Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse

So, Ninetales is there to mess with water pokes so that they do less damage. Conkeldurr i switch out to whenever a poké with Attack stat attacks comes out, and set up. If i set up i have the game, but if a Psychic comes out before i set up (or if Ninetales faces a psychic) i switch out to Hydreigon to completely negate the attack (Dark)

So what usually makes me loose is that Hydreigon sucks, he is slower than someone like infernape and dies from usually one attack. Also his moveset is a little noobish, he is Sp. attack Evd btw.

You should put this in the proper format, though I can read it just fine.
I'm not sure why you chose to use Ninetails when you don't have any pokemon to take advantage of the sun, and that's the biggest thing for me...
Ninetails is easily one of the weaker weather bringers, and Sun is the second most difficult to take full advantage of, so if your team doesn't reflect
the weather well, then there's really much better options for a lead, like a Fake Out Infernape who can hit harder and faster, as well as U turn out,
or something like Shuckle or Latias that can really cripple the opponent to let Conkeldurr set up and sweep.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Since i use my own gamefile i only have acces to those i have. And i just thought Ninetales gave me a good type coverage and i used the weather to just annoy the oppnents, it lowers the accuracy of thunder for example. But ill see if i can get my hands on something better :)