• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Subway Doubles Team

I've tried out many Battle Subway teams and this one has worked out the best for me, and I find Doubles more enjoyable than Singles. I need items for all of them and I'm open to change any of them. My strategy is basically just destroy all enemy Pokémon. XD I don't have any defensive Pokémon on my team as of right now. Here's my team... I think they all have 252 EVs in Speed, 6 in HP, and 252 EVs in either Attack or Special Attack.. yeah, I'm willing to change.

Braviary @ need an item..
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
- Crush Claw
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Brave Bird

He's here because I needed a flying type to resist Excadrill's EQ and I tried out Staraptor, Archeops, Flygon, but I liked Braviary best because being half Flying, half Normal, he didn't bring any other weaknesses other than Rock, Electric, and Ice, which was cool. He can also switch with U-Turn which has been useful.

Excadrill @ no item...
Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Rock Slide
- EQ

When I thought about the team, I knew that I wanted to use Excadrill, so here he is. The main thing he does is spam EQ as it basically hits anything, and whatever it doesn't hit [Flying types and Ground types] is at hit by Braviary. I'm considering switching Swords Dance for Brick Break so I could have more coverage.

Starmie @ needs item..
Timid
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
- Scald
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Starmie is basically just here to hit fast and hard on the Special Attack side of the spectrum. Scald is there instead of Surf because I don't want to hit my teammates and Hydro Pump has lower accuracy. Besides, a burn is always nice.

Eelektross @ needs item..
Naughty
252 Atk / 212 SpAtk / 44 Spe
- Wild Charge
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break

This guy is here so Excadrill can continue his EQ spam without hurting his teammates. Besides, who couldn't like Eelektross anyway? It has no weakness and a good movepool. Wild Charge is his STAB and the rest is for coverage.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to suggestions.

Last edited: