• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

battle subway singles

Summer Sun!
politiad@leftovers
drizzle
evs 252 spatk/speed 4hp
modest
ice beam
hypnosis
focus blast
surf

politoad setups rain nothing else

dragonite@shell bell
multiscale
evs 252 spatk/speed 4 hp
modest
thunder
surf
dragon pulse
hurricane

thunder kills water/flying types the latter being super effective on the 3rd member of my team
surf kills fire/rock/ground ground being super effective on 3rd membet
dragon pulse is for STAB killing
hurricane kills types weak to it

toxicroak@black sludge
dry skin
evs 252 atk/speed 4 hp
adamant
swords dance
drain punch
subsitute
sucker punch

swords dance setup move
drain punch kills normals and rocks and heals
subsitute is for annoying my oppent
sucker punch hits psychics so he lives to go on

please rmt

Final

I Submit to No One
It looks alright. But please. Wait at least 24 hours before bumping your thread.

jolteon135

politiad@leftovers
drizzle
evs 252 spatk/speed 4hp
modest
ice beam
hypnosis
focus blast
surf
Leftovers is an odd item choice on a Politoed that basically has no bulk (HP/def/Sp.Def EVs). You're still going to get 2 hit KO'd by most subway Pokemon even with the leftovers so the choice specs or something else (I use scarf) might be a better item if you want to use that EV spread.

dragonite@shell bell
multiscale
evs 252 spatk/speed 4 hp
modest
thunder
surf
dragon pulse
hurricane
Again only thing I don't like is the item. You have to do 80+ damage for the shed bell recover as much as the leftovers would and even if you OHKO something you're only getting back about 20 HP on average. I prefer the leftovers because it always activates at the end of the turn and you recover a consistent amount regardless of how much damage you did which can be good against toxic stalling Pokemon or Pokemon that use fakeout to break multiscale.

toxicroak@black sludge
dry skin
evs 252 atk/speed 4 hp
adamant
swords dance
drain punch
subsitute
sucker punch
No setup moves on a Toxicroak. This isn't competitive battling. The AI isn't going to switch and give you a free setup. This Toxicroak and any Toxicroak in general will get wrecked in the later rounds (28+) when they have perfect IVs and don't give you much time to setup. Toxicroak is only good for the double subway imo.

Try Cobalion, Terrakion or Sawk if you're looking for a fighting type. Scizor might also be a decent replacement.

Overall your team seems very slow and seems quite prone to hax but maybe you can make it work.