• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Subway. Super Singles

DrasticPhase

Half ded
So this is my battle subway team. I'm currently at my 42th streak, and my highest streak. I am tweaking before I go in the subway again. So let's go :D

Scrafty @ Life Orb/ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-Crunch

The standard DD Scrafty. I was always using Life Orb on him, but I thought of Lum Berry since status ruin his sweeping potential. Most of the time, he sweeps. Moxie to raise his attack after he kills a pokemon. Jolly since I really didn't Adamant because I already have Moxie. Drain Punch is to heal. Crunch is another STAB, but I rarely use it. And Ice Punch for Landorus and Dragons.

Latios @ Expert Belt / Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpA/252 Spd/4 HP
- Draco Metoer
- Psychic
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

At first, I was using Expert Belt because I really didn't like being locked in a move. But since I'm close to battling the Subway Boss, I might need Choice Scarf to outspeed his pokemons. Timid for raising its speed. Casual EVs for a Latios. Draco Metoer to SMASH pokemons and to kill dragons. Psychic for another STAB. Surf to kill grounds and such. And Thunderbolt to kill waters. I'm considering changing Psychic to Psyshock, but Blisseys doesn't cause problems to my teams, unless my Scrafty dies, then it will be a problem.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/184 Def/72 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Gliscor is here to stop Physical Sweepers. Toxic Orb to activate Poison Heal. Standard EVs. And Impish to raise it's defenses. Swords Dance to boost its attack stat. Protect to recover and see what attack comes at him. Earthquake for STAB. And Ice Fang to hit Flyers and Dragons. He swept of team of Legendaries after my Scrafty died. 3 SDs up, bye bye Cobalion, Regice, and Terrakion :D

So here's my team and I hope I can get a higher Streak and not get Haxed to death >.<

EDIT: What Item should I use for Latios and Scrafty :O?

Last edited:

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
well it looks you got everything set bud i don't see any problems :) TEG forever dude.
Edit: and the item for scrafty you could use leftovers to make it more of a wall or tank knowing it's high base def and sp.def stat with hp recovery after every turn it won't go down easily and latios you need speed so im not complaining and for gliscor use maybe acrobatics because the other may be waiting to get killed by a bug type lurking around.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I don't think Scrafty needs leftovers. The point for him is to sweep. LO comes in handy because of the extra damage. I also thought of Lum Berry because Toxic can kill it, Thunder Wave is annoying because of parahax ~.~,and burn halves his attack. I only got burned once, paralyze twice i think only by a blissey, and Toxic many times. Gliscor is like my Physical Tank, taking Iron Heads,Outrages, etc quite easily.
Choice Scarf on Latios WILL be handy though since Draco Metoeor(I think) can kill Haxorous, then i can use surf on Chandy and Excadrill, but i do need to switch out. Also, my Scrafty can kill those three if it has a Dragon Dance up.
For Gliscor, Bug type pokemon wasnt a big problem. The closest problem of a bug type was an Accelgor. Since my Scrafty died, I had to use Gliscor because I was Scared that it can Kill my Lati with a Bug Buzz. But I did kill it. And I really don't like Flying Gem+Acrobatics on Gliscor because Poison Heal is my only way to recover :/. And Protect helps too

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Try Big Root on Scrafty to heal extra from Drain Punch.Taunt over Swords Dance on Gliscor.Psyshock over Psychic on Latios.

use this moveset (im on my dsi so...yeah)

gliscor@toxic orb
poison heal
252 spd 252 hp 4 def evs
toxic
subsitute
protect
earthquake

use sub the protect twice, hp will be full and 252 hp evs helps. toxic them, then eq or switch/stall on fliers. again, this is on my DSi, so sorry for the wall of text.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^
Acrobatics over Sub,because Sub cuts your HP,even though it is a awesome move.