• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle subway team!! (It doesn't really have a name....)

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Alright, I have been using this team for awhile and it works out pretty good. Once I get the bp I'm going to replace Yanmega's bug gem with a focus sash, alright anyways here's ma team. :p

Dragonite-Jolly@Leftovers
Iv's- 31/ 31 /31 /31 /31 /31
Multiscale, 252 HP / 40 Attack / 216 Speed
-Dragon Dance,
-Dragon claw
-Roost
-Fire punch

Oh my goodness. With Multiscale Drgonite is not going to be OHKOed I know this by experience, giving her time to set up DD. Then this Dragonite sweeps EVERYTHING. After one DD she can OHKO Hydreigon, and the other dragons easily. She wipes out grass, bug and ice types with Fire Punch.

Yanmega- Modest@Bug gem
Iv's- 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
Speed boost- 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 speed/ 4 hp
-Detect
-Bug Buzz
-Aerial Ace
-U Turn

Yanmega is great. One detect and he outspeeds almost everything. He takes out psychics, dark, bugs, fighting,and grass easily. I love this little guy, not to mention the fact he is awesomely cool looking.

Swampert@Shell Bell
Iv's- I have no Idea lol, he was my ruby swampert :p
Torrent- 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SpD
-Surf
-Ice beam
-Earthquake
-Brick Break

I love Swampert, but he doesn't really seem to fit with this team.... I dunno I'm thinking I might have to replace him... :(

Alright, so any suggestions?

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
You've got quite an ice and rock weakness, neither of which you're quite insured against. Therefore, a Fighting type, preferably of defensive purpose, is the way to go in Swampert's stead. Good luck!

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
This should probably go in the in-game rates section, but whatever. swampert isn't that good and should be replaced by Gastrodon. Bug gem is bad, use life orb. Also, why detect and not protect????

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Well I figured I am only going to use detect/protect 2 times at most so. :/
And when I get the BP I was going to replace bug gem with Focus sash but I could try out life orb too.