• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Subway Team

DrasticPhase

Half ded
So, I was like really frustrated about the super single train battle subway so I chose one of each(Waller, Physical, and and special Sweepers).It may not have good synergy with each other.So here we go

Blissey@ Leftovers
Ability:Natural cure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD
Nature:Bold
-Aromatherapy
-toxic
-Flamethrower
-Softboiled

Blissey is basically my healer of my team.Since it's defense is horrible, i did Bold and EV to make its defense a little better.aromatherapy if any of my attackers is statused.toxic is to gradualy lose their HP since its special attack is pretty low.Flamethower is to hit steels since toxic can't hit them. And softboiled to heal. Please DON'T tell me to use wish and seismic toss because I lost my firered and don't have the event move.

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk/252 spd/4 HP
Nature:Jolly
-Earthquake
-U-Turn
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide

Darmanitan is my hard killer. When i go Wi-Fi train, i see these and it can kill my Garchomp with like 3-5 Flare Blitz. Jolly to make it faster. Earthquake is for Electric and rock(if it is super effective).u-turn is to scout.Flare Blitz is for STAB and great fire move.Rock slide is to hit Flying.Sheer Force+Life Orb=HELL YEAH ;D

Rotom-W @ Wise Glasses
Ability:Levitate
EVs:252 SpA/252 spd/4 HP
nature:Modest
-Hydro Pump
-Thunderbolt
-Will-o-wisp
-Shadow Ball/volt switch

I really like Rotom-W and wanted to use it on a battle subway team.Hydro Pump is necassary for this because it's how it be Rotom-W and powerful STAB.thunderbolt also has great STAB and does great damage.Will-o-wisp is to cripple the physical sweepers.Shadow ball can add coverage to psychics and ghosts or i can go with volt switch for scouting.

So here is my team and any suggestions to any of them :)

Last edited:

FlashFusion

Numero Uno
Your Blissey should have all it's EVs in Sp.Def and HP.
P.S. You wrrote your Blissey's EVs as 252HP/252Def/4HP

Final

I Submit to No One
Your Blissey should have all it's EVs in Sp.Def and HP.
P.S. You wrrote your Blissey's EVs as 252HP/252Def/4HP

No it shouldn't. Blissey should always have maxed out Defense regardless of how you use it otherwise even weak Physical Attacks can 2HKO it. At least with max Defense it can actually take a few Physical hits if they're not stupidly powerful STABed ones or decently powered Fighting moves. With max HP and Special Defense, she only takes Special hits about 10% better than with just max Special Defense which isn't very significant.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
yup agree with that, though you can use a chansey too with evolite, along with softboiled and seismic toss

maybe give the darimatian a choice specs, as you can switch a lot between dar and rotom.

Last edited:

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
@Final: Actually, if one was playing competitively, and in Ubers, Blissey wouldn't run Def EVs at all. But anyway:

I can't see Blissey doing that well without Protect, tbh, seeing as it's not invincible. And Protect is like the 2nd half of a Toxic strategy, so...yeah. Whichever move you should replace is up to you. I used a Chansey similar to this once, and found that Minimize was extremely useful, but that's just me.

Hidden Power[Ice] is superior to Shadow Ball/Volt Switch, if you can get it. If I were using Wise Glasses, I'd go Timid for the extra Spe. Maybe Volt Switch > WoW, as your set isn't bulky. Pain Split if you can get it though.

Yay.

Vandslaux

Blissey should run 4 HP/252 Def/252 SDef, maybe Counter for huge damage to physical attackers.
Darmanitan: I'd replace either Rock Slide or Earthquake for Fire Punch, so you don't take recoil from your only STAB.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Having HP and Def makes her more physically bulky, which is the objective. And recoil is moot when you're going after only 3 enemies. Darmanitan needs the raw power of Flare Blitz.

Psycho Cut

The other posters have all made really good, poins, which you should take into account.

The only thing I can add is to remove EQ fromdarmanitan and give it something which benefits fom sheer force.

Final

I Submit to No One
The other posters have all made really good, poins, which you should take into account.

The only thing I can add is to remove EQ fromdarmanitan and give it something which benefits fom sheer force.

Keep EQ. Darmanitan needs the extra type coverage it offers.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
@Kerech I would get pain split but no rotom in my 4th gen game :/ and i would go with HP ice but i wouldn't go with all that breeding.and i like my blissey set because it can stall a kingdra with toxic and softboiled while kingdra just use outrage so i like the minimize and protect set but i wouldnt have a place for aromatherapy and flamethrower.maybe i'd try that with an eviolite chansey
thank you all for the advice and have fixed my blisseys EV.