• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Subway team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
The pokemon i have that are EV trained:
;475; :571: :612: ;466; :635:

In detail:
Gallade@Expert Belt/Life orb
Jolly nature- Steadfast
252 Attack/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
-Close Combat
-Psycho cut
-Leaf Blade
-Night Slash
Close Combat and Psycho Cut for stab, the rest are just moves for coverage/use against other types. For the item i'm not too sure if i should go for Expert Belt or Life orb

Zoroark@Choice Scarf
Modest nature- Illusion
4 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 252 Spe
-Night Daze
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-U-turn
Using Zoroark is really fun with its illusion. I have Night Daze for stab and other moves for other types and U-Turn im thinking about getting rid of...

Haxorus@Choice Band/Leftovers
Adamant- Rivalry
36 HP/ 252 Attack/ 220 Spe
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
I really wanted to get mold breaker on this but it was the only axew i had that was a good nature... oh well. Choice band is the item that i will most likely go with.

Electivire@Magnet/Light Clay/Leftovers
Jolly-Motor Drive
252 Attack/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
-Thunder Punch
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Light Screen
This guys ability makes it great to use in battle subway, i can switch in to absorb electric type moves to raise its speed then attack. Light screen is just a filler i prolly won't use it much. For the item i will most likely go with Leftovers

Hydreigon@Life Orb
Timid-Levitate
252 Sp. Attack/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
-Flamethrower
-Surf
-Dragon Pule
-Draco Meteor
Flawless. I think i'll use this in my team.
-------------------
Thats pretty much it lol, so which 3 pokemon should i use :)

Right now i'm using Hydreigon,Electivire, and Gallade.

This is super singles btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.