• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the longest win streak that you've attained at the Battle Subway before losing? What was your Battle Subway team?

I got up to a 21 win streak in my Black 2 with a team of Suicune, Latios, and Zapdos. I'm afraid of going further than that because of all the AI hax.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I currently have a 49 win streak as my highest on Black version in Super Singles, which took ages to achieve. I used Latias, Raikou, and Gangar for that feat, and I plan on trying to go for 105 wins.

Cat's Eye Draco

I'm pretty sure my longest win streak was around 17 on the Single Train, but I can't remember what team I used, except that it may have included Carracosta and Galvantula. I've never really spent much time on the Battle Subway, to be honest. Usually I just mess around with it when I'm really bored or have some time to kill.

Aquarelle

Staff member
On White 2, my records are:
Super Single - 49 wins
Super Double - 49 wins
Super Multi - 23 wins

I actually haven't lost the above Super Single & Single Double streaks yet - in both cases, I played until I defeated the Subway boss at battle 49 and just haven't continued since then. Whenever I want to battle or earn BP, I usually go to the World Tournament since I have more fun there than at the Subway.

The Pokemon I used at the Subway varied from time to time. According to my saved battle video, though, the team I used to get my Super Double streak was Gyarados, Gengar, Mamoswine, and Hydreigon.

Daizy

I call you honey
I've never defeated Ingo but I did beat Emmet once in Black 2 using Lapras, Electivire and Tyranitar. The Battle Subway gets hax-ish very fast though.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The only thing I remember doing the most at the Battle Subway was battling with the Multi Battles on my copy of White. I remember challenging Ingo and Emmet at some point and I think I lost, so I guess my maximum streak there was 19. I remember having a good run with Serperior and the in-game trade Rotom, which I changed into a Wash Rotom.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
The last time I challeged the Battle Subway, I used a team of Haxorus, Lapras, and Jolteon. I think my longest streak on Super Single line was around 22 wins.

Denko Sekka

I think I lost against Ingo twice solo at the Battle Subway which made me hate trains. I think Hilda and I defeated Ingo and Emmet though, but that was seven years ago so my memory is fuzzy.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I really like the fact Battle Subway has a Super Single line, which is unlocked by beating the Subway Boss on a Single line. In previous games, if you happen to lose at any battle facility, you have to start your streak all over again by battling Trainers with Charmander, Bidoof, and Remoraid, but the Super Single line actually has fully evolved Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Denko Sekka said:
I think Hilda and I defeated Ingo and Emmet though, but that was seven years ago so my memory is fuzzy.

The multi-battle train is the worst challenge in my opinion though, because our default partners are generally unreliable.

MockingJ

Banned
I only fought in the single battles in White Version so my knowledge of the Battle Subway is minor. I remember how easy the first 20 battles were and how the Subway Master was a piece of cake too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
I remember how easy the first 20 battles were and how the Subway Master was a piece of cake too.

The first rounds seemed simple as a way of giving players an advantage and also as a way of helping us reach the Subway Masters somewhat easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.