1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Subway

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by FullmetalJackie, Jul 3, 2018.

1. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

What is the longest win streak that you've attained at the Battle Subway before losing? What was your Battle Subway team?

I got up to a 21 win streak in my Black 2 with a team of Suicune, Latios, and Zapdos. I'm afraid of going further than that because of all the AI hax.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I currently have a 49 win streak as my highest on Black version in Super Singles, which took ages to achieve. I used Latias, Raikou, and Gangar for that feat, and I plan on trying to go for 105 wins.

3. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure my longest win streak was around 17 on the Single Train, but I can't remember what team I used, except that it may have included Carracosta and Galvantula. I've never really spent much time on the Battle Subway, to be honest. Usually I just mess around with it when I'm really bored or have some time to kill.

Daizy likes this.
  4. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

On White 2, my records are:
    Super Single - 49 wins
    Super Double - 49 wins
    Super Multi - 23 wins

I actually haven't lost the above Super Single & Single Double streaks yet - in both cases, I played until I defeated the Subway boss at battle 49 and just haven't continued since then. Whenever I want to battle or earn BP, I usually go to the World Tournament since I have more fun there than at the Subway.

The Pokemon I used at the Subway varied from time to time. According to my saved battle video, though, the team I used to get my Super Double streak was Gyarados, Gengar, Mamoswine, and Hydreigon.

Daizy likes this.
  5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

I've never defeated Ingo but I did beat Emmet once in Black 2 using Lapras, Electivire and Tyranitar. The Battle Subway gets hax-ish very fast though.

6. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

The only thing I remember doing the most at the Battle Subway was battling with the Multi Battles on my copy of White. I remember challenging Ingo and Emmet at some point and I think I lost, so I guess my maximum streak there was 19. I remember having a good run with Serperior and the in-game trade Rotom, which I changed into a Wash Rotom.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Mainly after defeating Nobori and Kudari for the first time. But prior to that, it's decent compared to Houen's Battle Tower at least.

8. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

The last time I challeged the Battle Subway, I used a team of Haxorus, Lapras, and Jolteon. I think my longest streak on Super Single line was around 22 wins.

9. Denko Sekka

Denko Sekka Well-Known Member

I think I lost against Ingo twice solo at the Battle Subway which made me hate trains. I think Hilda and I defeated Ingo and Emmet though, but that was seven years ago so my memory is fuzzy.