• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tournament Face-Off Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironknight42

x3 Dragonite...is it dead yet?

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
3 hurt dragonite
i win

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
well my flyers fall short of yo team. Congrats Fossil!!! i got an idea for the next tournament that won't be this long of a tournament.

So Get ready to start a new Tournament soon people. Get your friends, Your fam, your enemies to come on down.

Ok lets Start a Second Round... This tournaments gonna be a lot shorter the last one, but we still will have 20 competitors...

So i need 20 nominations!

Just post the 6 pokemon you want on your team...
... if you want it to be a secret you can pm your choices...
... only nominate yourself

and ya BEGIN!

1) Jonessodaco.Chris (Secret Team)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Dear DM:

I am going to School... Working Full Time... its time to put an end to some of my face-offs :( so if you wouldn't mind doing the honors... This ones to go first. Miss ya around here pal

Status
Not open for further replies.