• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Tournament Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
10x hurt Typhlosion

one more x10 hurt and its ova

the unbeleivable flygon and its overkill

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
everyone bow down to flygon lol Winner ME... thanks guys for voting for flygon :)

CURRENT TOURNAMENT UPDATES:
Jonessodaco.Chris beats DarkTyphlosion157 in their Round 2 battle.

The following members are eliminated from the tournament:
Infinite Master Sceptile (wins- 0, losses- 2)
WaterDragon trainer (wins- 0, losses- 2)
Encyclopika (wins- 0, losses- 2)
Celebitwo (wins- 0, losses- 2)
ahmad_bulba (wins- 0, losses- 2)
¤Umbreon¤ (wins- 1, losses- 2)
elekible addict (wins- 1, losses- 2)
Agent Myst (wins- 1, losses- 2)
DarkTyphlosion157 (wins- 1, losses- 2)

Round 2 Advancers
Volteon (wins- 3, losses- 0)
Lapras_Lover (wins- 2, losses- 1)
SnoWing (wins- 2, losses- 1)
Jonessodaco.Chris (wins- 3, losses- 0)

PARTICIPANTS YET TO BATTLE IN ROUND 2:
YellowHat (wins- 2, losses- 0)
edwardel (wins- 1, losses- 1)
armaldo (wins- 1, losses- 1)
Dragonfan (wins- 2, losses- 0)
uglytook (wins- 1, losses- 1)
squirtleboy12 (wins- 1, losses- 1)
wolfy (wins- 2, losses- 0)

CURRENT FACE-OFF:
??? VS ???

hey whos going to get a bi...? there are 7 people yet to battle lol ;026;;136;;107;;049;;330;

wolfy

*wolfy get a by, please let wolfy get a by*
Oh did I type that out loud...
Huh...
It seems there are some undefeated people...

YellowHat

The Anticool
No, all the Round 2 matches are even. There are no bis. Unless I did something wrong. My roster says that everyone has an opponent. But if I end up making a mistake, you can tell me.

I'll get the next match up soon, I swear!

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
well here are the 7 people that still need to battle lol...

PARTICIPANTS YET TO BATTLE IN ROUND 2:
YellowHat (wins- 2, losses- 0)
edwardel (wins- 1, losses- 1)
armaldo (wins- 1, losses- 1)
Dragonfan (wins- 2, losses- 0)
uglytook (wins- 1, losses- 1)
squirtleboy12 (wins- 1, losses- 1)
wolfy (wins- 2, losses- 0)

7 is an odd number... thus three more battles and one more bi? well w/es we will see what happins when we get there

***YellowHat is away on Vacation for a week... Once he gets back he will start the next round!!!***

YellowHat

The Anticool
Um.. Yeah.. *crickets* I know this FO has some pretty dedicated fans, so it really pains me to say this, but I've got some bad news. Let me give it to you in the form of a PM I recently sent to J.Chris.

Hey, about the BTFO. I lost all the rosters, teams, everything. Yeah, everything. My dad must've thrown them out when he was cleaning out the computer desk, 'cause they're gone. Really gone. Like, no where to be seen gone. So, though it pains me to do so, I think I'm gonna have to close down our beloved BTFO. Feel free to reopen it whenever it finally gets closed, but I just can't deal with running it right now, especially now that all my papers are gone. Sorry, dude.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm an idiot. But the papers I lost had everyone's teams, the future rosters, FO plans... Unless someone has a solution? I'd really love to hear any ideas that could save this thing. Otherwise, I know J.Chris is more than eager to start anew with the Battle Tourney idea.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Yep I'm On it lol... Mods CLOSE THIS THREAD... I will begin a New one once this one closes... So be ready everyone if you wanna make the list of competitors ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.